• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

Everton:
Sunderland (A) Draw
Crystal Palace (H) Win
Man Utd (H) Win
Southampton (A) Lose
Emirates Marketing Project (H) Draw
Hull (A) Win

----------------------

Arsenal:
West Ham (H) Draw
Hull (A) Lose
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) Win
West Brom (H) Win
Norwich (A) Win

----------------------

Man Utd:
Everton (A) Lose
Norwich (H) Win
Sunderland (H) Win
Hull (H) Draw
Southampton (A) Win

----------------------

Tottenham:
West Brom (A) Draw
Fulham (H) Win
Stoke (A) Lose
West Ham (A) Draw
Aston Villa (H) Win

i would have thought this thread would have been closed and moved by now..depressing.

Spurs and Everton both enjoyed golden eras during the 1960s and the 1980s, so I suppose it is Everton' turn to finish in the Top 4 and make it twice a piece in the Premier League era to continue the parallels :-k

Scum will jam it over Everton on last day by a point. Man U will nick sixth too on last day.

Wenger, having won the FA cup, will say b ollocks to the whinging goons and leave to take the France job. LVG having thoughtfully considered Levy's offer will say you can whistle sweet Dixie to that I'm off to the goons. Levy will then settle for the cheap option. Tim will be like a grinning chimp on next seasons opening day and this site will have closed following complete meltdown.

Well some people have gone for the best case scenario I just thought I'd balance it out a bit.

Oh yeah and Tim will tell Levy the only director of football he can work with is David Pleat.

And insist on the immediate purchase of Glenn Whelan, Joe Cole and David Nugent. Recall Livermore, sell Eriksen, put Lamela in goal and stick Les Ferdinand at left back.

And insist on the immediate purchase of Glenn Whelan, Joe Cole and David Nugent. Recall Livermore, sell Eriksen, put Lamela in goal and stick Les Ferdinand at left back.

You always have to take it one step to far Chancer.

there's a quote: "That said, Everton do have one advantage. I ran a million simulations of the remaining season for this piece, and in 999998 of them, one of Liverpool, Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project won the Premier League title. In the other two it was Everton on 81 points. So there's chance."

I don't get it. Looks like even Arsenal still has chances to win the league (in theory of course).

According to the article (which was rather interesting): we need to win our remaining 5 matches, which have some underwater stones, in order to see what happens. 30% probability to finish 4th if we get 15 points is not that bad, however I don't see us winning all of them. At least our team will try to do it best.

Everton needs to get at least 11 points to get the higher probability of finishing 4th than Arsenal (or us and manure).
Their remaining fixtures and possible points:
Sunderland (away) - 3
Crystal Palace (home) - 3(1)
Man United (home) - 1(3)
Southampton (away) - 1
Emirates Marketing Project (home) - 0
Hull City (away) - 3

Quite possible I should say.
Also scum has 1-2 additional matches in FA Cup and sh*t form, which should hurt them. Their goal difference is also worse than Everton's.

Last edited:
After Cheatski winning the CL in 2012 I'm pretty much immune now to anymore Tottenham worse case scenarios as it's clear the footballing gods hate us. Being a pessimist isn't all bad anyway. It means things can only get better.

By the way you just know those sleazy jammy fackers are going to win it again this year.

Add another 10 for me, no wonder what little hair I have left is balding as well.

At least you got to witness the Burkinshaw years which you can reminisce over whilst we endure these doldrums, those of us who've been Lilywhites for a mere quarter century only had the briefest taste of FA Cup glory before Tottenham' managerial merry-go-round began spinning!

Back