• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

Dont get me wrong, I think he is a quality driver and one of few prepared to take a chance. And I admire his bravery. I just feel that he often picks the wrong time to make a manouvre, knows its a no win situation and dives in anyway.

If he could learn to time his aggression instead of just dialling it up to 11 for 50 laps I think he could become a legend.

Instead he just seems petulant and a bit dangerous to me, and not in a good way.

Actually Button was severely disliked for quite a long time, due to his lifestyle. It's only really since moving to McLaren that he's turned around his popularity, but I still prefer Lewis

Not by me he wasnt. Though there was a spell at BAR where I felt he was letting his career slip away.

At Mercedes he got his act together and was excellent, same again with McLaren.

Not by me he wasnt. Though there was a spell at BAR where I felt he was letting his career slip away.

At Mercedes he got his act together and was excellent, same again with McLaren.

I think most people felt like that about BAR and Honda... Good job for him that he stayed honest when they went to the wall, it earnt him a Championship!

Great qualifying from Lotus and Raikkonen, petty about the 5 place drop.

And how poor are Ferrari looking yet again!

Why's it petty? It's the rules.
Great effort though, still question marks about whether the car is just set up to qualify, but it's great to see Lotus back up the grid.

Another Mclaren 1-2 as well. Happy days for British racing fans

vettel really is a ****. he repeatedly got told to stop the car but with 2 laps remaining thought he'd finish anyway

Could Sky suck Ferrari's **** any harder? They are going on about them the same way they go on about Liverpool after one good victory. Ferrari got a hell of a lot of luck today, Mclaren ****ed up Lewis, Jenson made an error, Perez would have won if he had not have slipped wide. When that much rain is dumped on a race, it always, ALWAYS throws up a shock and so it proved again. In a dry race they'd have finished about 8th/9th.
Congrats to them and Alonso, but they had a lot of help today. Great race though, two good races to start the season, F1 is so much better when one team doesn't dominate. Can't believe there is a 3 week break already though, fudging annoying.

At least Alonso isn't fooled by the victory. He says he's very happy for today and next couple of days, but he knows they are still too far behind and a lot more hard work needs to go in. By the way Sky were banging on i thought Ferrari had won the world championship

Back