• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

Not surprised he’s been given a grid penalty.

That Horner is keeping his chippy little mouth shut speaks volumes.
It's the same penalty as Hamilton got in the British GP, and he didn't do anything wrong according to most here, so that implies that Verstappen didn't do anything wrong either...

It's the same penalty as Hamilton got in the British GP, and he didn't do anything wrong according to most here, so that implies that Verstappen didn't do anything wrong either...
Not sure why one wrong decision by one group of stewards would make another decision by another group of stewards right or wrong.

Look at Max's left rear in the replays - he was still trying to drive knowing that his car was parked on top of Hamilton's. Beyond reckless behaviour.

I think I know what you’re referring to…I assumed the wheels were still spinning from momentum rather than him still using the accelerator?

Happy for Richardo. He promised so much when he came on the scene, but he's still potent. Maybe not as consistent as the elite of the elite drivers.

Crazy that Hamilton - as a passenger in the crash, nothing he could do - would have almost certainly died 4 years ago - before the Halo. I don't know how that affects you. It must do to some degree. Do you take courage that you're safer than ever? Or question your mortality and longevity? Will be interesting.

fantastic race, glad Verstappen got the penalty he deserved.

Simple question is this: would he have attempted such a manouevere if that was Norris or LeClerc or another person and team in front of him? No. No way. He would have braked and pulled back. The only reason he did it was because it was Lewis.

fantastic race, glad Verstappen got the penalty he deserved.

Simple question is this: would he have attempted such a manouevere if that was Norris or LeClerc or another person and team in front of him? No. No way. He would have braked and pulled back. The only reason he did it was because it was Lewis.
Definitely a touch of Schumacher in that attempt. I think it's fairly safe to predict the result of any battle between him and Hamilton whilst he's in front of the title chase.

I think the clue as to the reason his family prefer to keep his situation private, is your description of him.
What's the problem with that description? If he has no brain function then he's not a person.

I suppose one could wish for more accurate language. Strictly speaking, if he has no brain function, he's meat rather than a vegetable.

What's the problem with that description? If he has no brain function then he's not a person.

I suppose one could wish for more accurate language. Strictly speaking, if he has no brain function, he's meat rather than a vegetable.

Early morning trolling :)
If the correct term had been used rather than the derogatory one then I doubt anything would have been said. One assumes he is in a vegetative state, total loss of cognitive functions, and should have been described as such.

To say someone is a vegetable is just a crass way to describe their condition and found disrespectful by a great many people.

Early morning trolling :)
If the correct term had been used rather than the derogatory one then I doubt anything would have been said. One assumes he is in a vegetative state, total loss of cognitive functions, and should have been described as such.

To say someone is a vegetable is just a crass way to describe their condition and found disrespectful by a great many people.
If he doesn't have brain function then there isn't a person there to insult.

Such a shame that Norris didn't win that
I don't know why he didn't pit - he clearly would have caught Hamilton if Hamilton stayed out.

Bottas made it very clear he is not a teammate today - he pretty much waved Max through early in the race.

Back