• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

So Mad Max gets a win and the points for completing two laps. Imagine if Lewis had 'won' that way, some on here would have a meltdown.
I think you'll find that your favourite has also won races behind the safety car, albeit being awarded full points....
It's nothing unusual about winning behind the safety car.

Nah. Eau Rouge and Radillion are too iconic, but I can see the crash barriers being moved even further away from the track.
That's part of the thrill of sending it up there though. If it were completely risk free, driving that corner wouldn't be half as much fun

That's part of the thrill of sending it up there though. If it were completely risk free, driving that corner wouldn't be half as much fun
Corner would still be the same, and it wouldn't be risk free. Get it wrong and you'd still have a massive crash, only at 250 km/t instead of 300.

Corner would still be the same, and it wouldn't be risk free. Get it wrong and you'd still have a massive crash, only at 250 km/t instead of 300.
Maybe for F1 cars. For road cars with minimum downforce it will become entirely safe - that would make it less fun for me.

I think you'll find that your favourite has also won races behind the safety car, albeit being awarded full points....
It's nothing unusual about winning behind the safety car.

That was a race? More a disgrace than anything, a poxy two lap procession to fulfil some stupid rule is wrong no matter who is at the front.
And to awards points for it is even funnier, but rules are rules - I do hope they change them. I also hope the drivers put their money where their mouth is and refund the folk who attended if FIA will not.

Do like GR

So it's finally happening: George Russell will be a Mercedes driver next season as a part of a hugely-anticipated line-up with seven-time world champion Lewis Hamilton

It's nice that Russell has copped a ride that his potential dictates he should have. If he were smart, he'd play the role of good team mate to let Hamilton have the best chance at his 8th title - assuming he doesn't win it this season. What goes around comes around, especially in racing.

Once Hamilton has No. 8 in the bag, I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire while still whole and healthy. And the F1 world then becomes Russell's oyster, with a compliant team mate signed to help him begin his push for titles.

It's nice that Russell has copped a ride that his potential dictates he should have. If he were smart, he'd play the role of good team mate to let Hamilton have the best chance at his 8th title - assuming he doesn't win it this season. What goes around comes around, especially in racing.

Once Hamilton has No. 8 in the bag, I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire while still whole and healthy. And the F1 world then becomes Russell's oyster, with a compliant team mate signed to help him begin his push for titles.
Exactly play the long game

Back