• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

I always want the Brits to do well, and for Alonso to crash.

Vettel is awesome, to the point where it got boring as he easily outpaced everyone for the duration

Hopefully his car won't be so good this year and we can see some real racing

Lol......I don't care if he's a gooner.

He apologied for the black comment, it was an obvious joke in poor taste. And I agree, the stewards do have it in for him.

Formula One post 1993 = fudging boring. They finally get rid of fuel stops (which ruined the sport) and now they falsify racing situations in other ways. Pathetic.

Pretty decent coverage on Sky. Quali suggests it might be a little interesting this year.
Agree, I reckon this could be a really good year for F1. If you have five teams all in the running for podiums it'll be well worth watching.

Prior to the SC (the time at wich I made the above t-i-c comment) he had made some great overakings considering his starting position - really agressive driving. You mention inferior traffic but don't forget his inferior car too. I'd love to see that German clown-boy in the same package competing for top spots. Righto.

On another note - great drive from Button and a well deserved win. Hamilton was probably knocking his head afterwards as to how he ****ed it up.

Refreshing also to see Williams and Mercedes hopefully mounting some kind of meaningful challenge this season based on this weekend's showings and pace. Much needed refreshment from the 1-2 battle upfront. Oh, and I fail to understand how Massa still has a seat in Ferrari - does he have the biggest sponsor ever or something? The Heskey of F1.

Last edited:
Inferior Lotus? That'd be the car that quailed 3rd yeah? The Icelandic clown-shoe had better stop trash talking his own car and knuckle down or else Grosjean will make him look silly.

Him and Kobayashi had a good battle and Kimi ultimately lost. But events massively conspired for them... Massa Sunday driving and causing a mass queue, safety car and then Maldonado taking out everyone's tyres. Considering all traffic was backed up to Massa, I would expect any driver in a car that can quali 3rd to take those spots though.

Back