• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

It's a bit similar.
mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

The big problem was Raikkonen not giving a fudge any more.

He was behind Rosberg for ages and knew that if he stuck one up the inside, from no matter how far back, Rosberg would have yielded. He just sat there dreaming about his summer holidays instead.
It was like the others wanted Rosberg to win the championship. Hamilton slowed right down but they weren't even challenging Rosberg properly, just driving round and round.
Hamilton should have slowed RIGHT down on the first lap and caused all sorts of craziness, and then fought it out from there, rather than streaking off.

It was like the others wanted Rosberg to win the championship. Hamilton slowed right down but they weren't even challenging Rosberg properly, just driving round and round.
Hamilton should have slowed RIGHT down on the first lap and caused all sorts of craziness, and then fought it out from there, rather than streaking off.
I think he did a decent job of pushing Rosberg back into Raikkonen early on, but once it was clear Raikkonen couldn't be bothered, he went.

Personally, I think a better tactic would have been for Hamilton to force Rosberg to stay close enough to lose downforce, ruin his tyres and insist on first pit stop because he's in the lead. Then just stay out until his tyres are fudged.

The down side is that the teams behind would stop and get the undercut, meaning Hamilton would have to overtake to win the race, but at least it would have forced Rosberg to as well. Rosberg having to overtake with the likes of Verstappen and Vettel about would have given Hamilton a chance.

Uh oh, we have another "body language expert" lads. Watch out.
I bet you've been playing 'abacus games and thinking Formula 1 is easy when you take Jenson Button to the title.
You youngsters are all the same.
I can clarify that: He looks, talks and acts like a spoilt prat. He came across as a really unpleasant and unpolite person the times I met him.

I can clarify that: He looks, talks and acts like a spoilt prat. He came across as a really unpleasant and unpolite person the times I met him.

How come you've met him mate? He doesn't have the best rep, but then I wonder if that is part of the reason he's been so successful? The whole driven, arrogant, bit of a prick but doesn't care package?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

How come you've met him mate? He doesn't have the best rep, but then I wonder if that is part of the reason he's been so successful? The whole driven, arrogant, bit of a prick but doesn't care package?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Met him (and Rosberg) on a couple of occasions, as I was a guest of a company that had a sponsorship deal with Mercedes F1. Got to meet them both on and off season and in both formal and more unformal circumstances.

Yeah I understand, just winding up parklane1.
I agree Hamilton comes across as arrogant, but he's been showered with millions of quid, more gifts than he can unwrap, celeb friends, celeb parties, celeb girlfriends, it is no surprise.
I remember an interview with someone like Jake Humphries where Hamilton had about 8 minutes to talk before he had 3 minutes to walk to a 7 minute meeting before 11 minutes to change into a suit for a 23 minute photoshoot before being taken to another event... sounded pretty sh.it to have every minute of every day planned like that. I'm just sat here scratching me nuts, he is probably not. Scratching my nuts.

He's not the best. He just has a seat in the best car, and in addition gets favoured by the team.
Biggest clam I've ever met.

He's not the best. He just has a seat in the best car, and in addition gets favoured by the team.
Biggest clam I've ever met.
He's the preferred driver in the best team because he's the best driver in the world.

Only Schumacher shows up as competition in the modern era.

Don't let the fact that he couldn't be bothered to put on the charm for you cloud the fact that he's one of the greatest that ever lived.

He's the preferred driver in the best team because he's the best driver in the world.

Only Schumacher shows up as competition in the modern era.

Don't let the fact that he couldn't be bothered to put on the charm for you cloud the fact that he's one of the greatest that ever lived.
Put him in the ferrari this season, and he wins fudge all.

Back