• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

Jenas is embarrassing.
A couple of 4-1 wins and he's fanboying all over the place, saying we're purring along nicely. We get beaten a few days later and he's slagging off the club, saying it needs a complete root and branch rebuild.
Knee jerking personified - he obviously posts on here.

Toby bringing the onions.

“We conceded 26 goals in 2016/17, the best in the Club’s history, so maybe when I finish my career, I’ll look back at that as a very special time,” he reflected. “I was part of it as we wrote our names in Club history, great days.

“I’ve only good memories. There are not a lot of players who stay at a club for six years now. I’m always very loyal, always happy to play. I never talk about myself, but maybe now is the moment... I always did my best, and I hope people see that every time I stepped onto the pitch, I gave 100 per cent for the shirt.

“I always wanted to be part of the Club’s history and the Club will be with me forever.”

Back