• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For all the statbomb people

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Could one of you find the stat for the amount of times we give up possession because of a player refusing to kick with his weaker foot.

Saw our defenders do it so many times today. They are prepared to go vegan after watching a Netflix documentary but not stay behind for an hour after training to work on their weaker foot.

Our players genuinely don't like football do they.

I think it will be impossible to find stats on that unless you have an analytics department hanging around with nothing to do.

Players, including defenders, not being comfortable on the ball causes all kinds of problems, no doubt. You don't need a stat to tell you that. Less worried about being one footed if the strongest foot is excellent.

I think it will be impossible to find stats on that unless you have an analytics department hanging around with nothing to do.

Players, including defenders, not being comfortable on the ball causes all kinds of problems, no doubt. You don't need a stat to tell you that. Less worried about being one footed if the strongest foot is excellent.

But in yesterday's game I saw all of our defenders take an extra second in clearing the ball because they shifted their body so they could clear the ball with the stronger foot.

The is a time and place for it but they should all be able to use their weaker foot to clear the ball in to row z. When it comes to the lovely raking passes to the forward fine move it onto your favoured foot.

Our midfield are just of guilty of this when it comes to short passes.

But in yesterday's game I saw all of our defenders take an extra second in clearing the ball because they shifted their body so they could clear the ball with the stronger foot.

The is a time and place for it but they should all be able to use their weaker foot to clear the ball in to row z. When it comes to the lovely raking passes to the forward fine move it onto your favoured foot.

Our midfield are just of guilty of this when it comes to short passes.
If there is time and space for that extra second to get a better clearance I think that's fine. If there's a pass available on their weaker foot, but it ends up as a clearance because they don't trust their weaker foot to make the pass that obviously creates a problem.

Ghod I miss (peak) Vertonghen.

If there is time and space for that extra second to get a better clearance I think that's fine. If there's a pass available on their weaker foot, but it ends up as a clearance because they don't trust their weaker foot to make the pass that obviously creates a problem.

Ghod I miss (peak) Vertonghen.

Sanchez for their 'goal' yesterday took that extra second to move his body to the left so he could clear with his right.

Back