• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Footballers not understanding how to behave off the pitch…

The trump / Johnson school of doubling down with irrelevance has taught you well sir! For Steff i’ll leave it, he is more diplomatic in these situations but judging by your response to his less patronising post (than mine) you’ve still missed the point. Who’d have thunk it.

If you own a pet you are legally responsible for it and should be responsible for what comes out of it. If you want to cage and control animals that is on you. We all have our kinks, mine don't include animals but hey who am I to judge. At heart I am quite Liberal minded.

But keeps your cat poo out of my garden.

Also I spent years bitching about Trump the guy is a macaron. Would not surprise me if he owned a cat.

Rape convictions are low because women aren't believed.

It's more complicated than that. Our legal system requires "beyond resonable doubt" to convict. In rape the majority of times it is one persons word against anothers. Which is very difficult to prove.

The belief is by the jury. Which could be you and me.

It's more complicated than that. Our legal system requires "beyond resonable doubt" to convict. In rape the majority of times it is one persons word against anothers. Which is very difficult to prove.

The belief is by the jury. Which could be you and me.

I know why very well. I’ve been in court to see a rapist found not guilty of someone close to me.

What a fudging prick! I really hope he goes to jail for that. fudging asshole. At the very least, I hope someone takes care of that beautiful cat. What a fudging idiot. Disgusting. I need to go pet our cat a bit extra tonight. Human beings are such vile creatures sometimes. Ugh.
Go to jail for slapping a cat? Please confirm that you want Kurt Zouma to go to jail for what we see in the video.

Nothing justifies cruelty to animals which is why I do not eat veal. But I really don't care why the cat owners don't keep their cats in a lead and puck up after them. I just know they poop in my garden and I ain't happy about it.
Cats are the zen masters....they know you don't like them, so they poop in your garden.

.....and stroll home grinning like a......

Tell you what. How about we treat him to the exact same thing he did to the cat with proportionate size and weight differences included? I might settle for that.

I agree. While we are about this matter, let's take up the topic of fox hunting - you know that thing where MPs claim it is part of their culture and tradition to allow a pack of dogs rip a defenceless fox to pieces for pure entertainment while people stand around quaffing wine and cheering.

Let's do the same to them. Isn't it cruelty to an animal? And I know that if I sit down and think about it some more - I can name more instances.

I repeat punish him in accordance with your laws however the reaction from social media and UK has gone over the top and it seems there is something else within it - an undercurrent of something vile.

I agree. While we are about this matter, let's take up the topic of fox hunting - you know that thing where MPs claim it is part of their culture and tradition to allow a pack of dogs rip a defenceless fox to pieces for pure entertainment while people stand around quaffing wine and cheering.

Let's do the same to them. Isn't it cruelty to an animal? And I know that if I sit down and think about it some more - I can name more instances.

I repeat punish him in accordance with your laws however the reaction from social media and UK has gone over the top and it seems there is something else within it - an undercurrent of something vile.

He got a 2 week fine and his cats taken away. That's it.

Addidas didn't want to sponsor him anymore.

Fox hunting with dogs is illegal. Has been for almost 20 years.

He got a 2 week fine and his cats taken away. That's it.

Addidas didn't want to sponsor him anymore.

Fox hunting with dogs is illegal. Has been for almost 20 years.

His cats have been handed over voluntarily and are being kept by the RSPCA whilst investigations are ongoing. Don't be surprised to see them being returned eventually as it requires a court order (I think) for an animal to be removed permanently, and that will need formal charges to be brought against him.
The RSPCA did it for the [fox] hunting woman recently filmed kicking and slapping her horse, so it may well happen in Zouma's case as well.

[To your last point, and going OT: hunting with dogs is indeed illegal. Yet it still happens all over the country under the guise of "trail hunting". But that's a very separate issue to the one at hand (and I know you were just responding to an earlier comment).]

The whole point of social media is to have all sides frothing at the mouth is it not? Perceived over-reaction on either side of any debate isn’t about understanding or compromise, it’s about content / engagement in clicks and column inches.

I’m sure there’s a lot of closeted racists hiding behind keyboards that will use this as a reason to lay in to a successful black guy despite their actual beliefs when it comes to animal cruelty, IMO it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

However, for those genuinely upset / outraged / triggered by this, race isn’t a part of the issue here.

Haven’t seen it myself yet but a doc on Netflix called “Don’t fudge with cats” comes to mind...

Are you suggesting that the reaction to animal abuse is graded due to his race, that had one of his white team mates abused the animal there wouldn’t be public outcry?

If you are not I apologise for my misunderstanding, if you are, I think you are wrong, generally, people are animal lovers, and things like this make us sick, irrespective of the abusers.

Crime isn’t a competition, we can condemn more than one thing at once.

As despicable as the cruelty to the animal is, as bad if not worse for me is involving the children in it.
That is a terrible situation and no way to raise children.

I am right there. Disgraceful, barbaric and worthy of extreme punishment.

Should be knighted for it. Vile fcuking creatures that poo in my garden, can not stand them or the freaks mainly women and gay guys that keep them.
This is why you're a fudging monster who should be locked up (not in a sex dungeon).

Cat's are pretty much the pinnacle of pet evolution and the perfect animal to keep.

Dogs are needy little brickbags who, ironically, force you to carry around brickbags to pick up after them.

This is why you're a fudging monster who should be locked up (not in a sex dungeon).

Cat's are pretty much the pinnacle of pet evolution and the perfect animal to keep.

Dogs are needy little brickbags who, ironically, force you to carry around brickbags to pick up after them.

Haha yeah alright petal. Thought it was the other bond villain that kept cats. Either way you think it is acceptable to keep pets that is your business, despite or maybe because of the growing evidence of pet's carbon footprint I don't care about people keeping pet's, none of my business.

But pooping in my garden is not has never been and never will be acceptable. Funny enough a friend in the pub said he leaves out milk with windscreen washer so they drink it but get so sick they not to go back there.

I would imagine that is against some sort of law so I would never do that, oh no I would never do that, horrible thing to do which as I said no one should ever do, terrible thing I would never condone.

Back