• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Footballers contracts up in 2014..

Alonso would be a great short-term signing but I sadly cannot see it happening...christ he'd be good. Upgrade on Parker or what?!!!!! Imagine him and Sandro together? Or him and Dembele?

Keisuke Hondas contract with CSKA Moscow expires in january and he has confirmed today that he wont extend it.

Has won the double with CSKA this season.

Think a lot of clubs will be in the race for his signature this summer. CSKA wants to cash in, so he does not leave on a free.

Keisuke Hondas contract with CSKA Moscow expires in january and he has confirmed today that he wont extend it.

Think a lot of clubs will be in the race for his signature this summer. CSKA wants to cash in, so he does not leave on a free.

how many far eastern players have succeeded in England? I like Honda but i have my doubts if he will adapt over here

Interesting. Potentially a real bargain for whoever manages to pick him up. It's been a couple of years since I've seen him, but he seemed like a good player, on the cheap I think we should target him...

how many far eastern players have succeeded in England? I like Honda but i have my doubts if he will adapt over here

Japanese players in the PL:

Junichi Inamoto – Arsenal F.C., Fulham F.C., West Bromwich Albion F.C. – 2002–06
Shinji Kagawa - Manchester United F.C. - 2012-
Ryo Miyaichi - Arsenal F.C., Wigan Athletic F.C., Bolton Wanderers F.C. - 2011-12
Hidetoshi Nakata – Bolton Wanderers F.C. – 2005–06
Kazuyuki Toda – Tottenham Hotspur F.C. – 2002–03
Maya Yoshida - Southampton F.C. - 2012-

South Korean players in the PL:

Cho Won-Hee – Wigan Athletic F.C. – 2008–10
Ji Dong-Won – Sunderland A.F.C. – 2011–
Ki Sung-Yueng – Swansea City A.F.C. – 2012–
Kim Do-Heon – West Bromwich Albion F.C. – 2008–09
Lee Chung-Yong – Bolton Wanderers F.C. – 2009–12
Lee Dong-Gook – Middlesbrough F.C. – 2006–08
Lee Young-Pyo – Tottenham Hotspur F.C. – 2005–08
Park Chu-Young - Arsenal F.C. - 2011-12
Park Ji-Sung – Manchester United F.C., Queens Park Rangers F.C. – 2005–
Seol Ki-Hyeon – Reading F.C., Fulham F.C. – 2006–10
Yoon Suk-Young – Queens Park Rangers F.C. – 2012–

Quite a few useful players in there and a couple of players that have done really well at top clubs (Park and Kagawa). A few flops in there too of course.

I see no reason to think that Honda would struggle more than players from other countries.

Japanese always do very well in the UK. Reliable, good engine, will run and run. Great at corners. High initial outlay, but tend to maintain a high price.

Similar goes for buying from Germany mind, so would probably go for a Big Man of Wolfsburg myself, decent Kjaer.

Back