• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Footballers contracts up in 2014..

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
here is a list of some players who's contracts run out at the end of the next season, wonder if we could get some on the cheap with them only having a year left on the contract. Some pretty tasty players on the list too:

David Villa - Barcelona
Xabi Alonso - Real Madrid
Benat - Real Betis
Diego Costa - Atletico Madrid
Raul Garcia - Atletico Madrid
Helder Postiga - Real Zaragoza
Mamadou Sakho - PSG
Yoann Gourcuff - Lyon
Lisandro Lopez - Lyon
Younes Belhanda - Montpellier
Jeremey Menez - PSG
Heung-Min Son - Hamburg
Diego - Wolfsburg
Simon Kjaer - Wolfsburg

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/vertragsende/basics_GB1_2014.html

Here is a website, just select the league and have a look.

good thread

what about Christian Eriksen though, sure he is into the final year too

from that little lot above, id take Villa, Alonso, Gourcuff, Son and Lopez, all on the cheap\o/

I've been very impressed with Benat whenever i have watched Betis this year and they've massively overachieved. Someone on here goes absolutely crazy about him and wants us to sign him. If we could potentially get him in for a good price, I think he'd be worth a punt. But it looks like AVB wants someone younger in the creative mould which is why we've been linked with Sergi Roberto from Barcelona.

I've been very impressed with Benat whenever i have watched Betis this year and they've massively overachieved. Someone on here goes absolutely crazy about him and wants us to sign him. If we could potentially get him in for a good price, I think he'd be worth a punt. But it looks like AVB wants someone younger in the creative mould which is why we've been linked with Sergi Roberto from Barcelona.

it was meeeeeeeeeeeee

good thread

what about Christian Eriksen though, sure he is into the final year too

from that little lot above, id take Villa, Alonso, Gourcuff, Son and Lopez, all on the cheap\o/

Looking on the site, it looks like he is. I didn't actually check the Eredivisie, some nice players though.

Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Toby Alberwield - Ajax
Nacer Chadli - FC Twente
Leroy Fer - FC Twente

id take Alderweireld too from Ajax.....Vertonghen's Dutch buddy, centre back who can play right back.

Kjaer - Once one of the worlds most promising centre backs who just seemed to drop off, assume he's not as good as people thought.

Raul Garcia - Also once very highly rated, but never seemed to deliver.

Don't think either are what we need.

Mind you why don't we try and raid A Madrid, they are massively in debt and a lot of pressure is being put on Spanish Govt to rein in their unpaid taxes. Might be able to sneak a couple of players in, Lopez or someone like that.

Good thread Mumorn.

This is something I imagine Levy and AVB (and the rest of our management team) are very aware of as they search for the best deals this summer.

Villa, Benat (if is wrong about Bilbao), Eriksen, Alderweireld and Son would all be exciting signings although I only know of quite a few of them by reputation.

Weimann at Villa is another one that seems to highly rated.

Ljaic at Fiorentina another one.

Eriksen and Son are as good as Dortmund players. Ditto Alderweireld and Roma.

Younes Kaboul is an interesting addition to that list.

Back