• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

football is not the most important thing in life

When I went to Wembley last year and watched us defeat the Goons and Man Utd, I felt that we had joined the European elite. My visit to the UK this year, seeing the new stadium etc, confirms that feeling was correct. Aaronovitch's brilliant article sums up my own Tottenham supporting experience. It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride. Taking my 12 year old daughter to the Lane last week for the first time had me in tears, especially when she turned to me and said " I was born to be part of this". IMG-20190524-WA0016.jpg

My husband is a lifelong Spurs fan and has paid £500 for a ticket, as well as flights and accommodation, for this weekend's Champions League final in Madrid.

He has spent around £2,000 and I’ve never seen him more excited.

However, I am heavily pregnant and due any day. Can I ask him to stay home in case I go into labour?

LJ, via email

Unfortunately the answer requires a subscription.

My husband is a lifelong Spurs fan and has paid £500 for a ticket, as well as flights and accommodation, for this weekend's Champions League final in Madrid.

He has spent around £2,000 and I’ve never seen him more excited.

However, I am heavily pregnant and due any day. Can I ask him to stay home in case I go into labour?

LJ, via email

Unfortunately the answer requires a subscription.

As of now :

upload_2019-5-31_10-26-5.png

Back