• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Food poisoning

Dicko

Edgar Davids
Errggghh was out yesterday afternoon with my little boy and stopped at a cafe for a drink on the way home...
20mins later we walked in my front door, handed the little fella over to the Mrs and then started to throw up like you wouldn't believe!
Never had food poisoning before but just discovered it proper sucks!
Finally made the effort to try a bit of toast this morning, but nope, straight back up lol
Anyone got any good tips? I'm trying to drink plenty water but it's not really staying down.
How long is this **** gonna last??

Errggghh was out yesterday afternoon with my little boy and stopped at a cafe for a drink on the way home...
20mins later we walked in my front door, handed the little fella over to the Mrs and then started to throw up like you wouldn't believe!
Never had food poisoning before but just discovered it proper sucks!
Finally made the effort to try a bit of toast this morning, but nope, straight back up lol
Anyone got any good tips? I'm trying to drink plenty water but it's not really staying down.
How long is this **** gonna last??

Stick to the water today, maybe some tea,avoid solids till tomorrow and wait till it all comes out of you.
If it´s still the same tomorrow visit the doc

Porridge, peanuts, and swwetcorn.

Won't make you feel any better, but you can pebble-dash the exterior while the weather holds

Yeah you're doing the right thing mate.

Water in sips until you're keeping it down.

Then move onto solids. Dry toast is normally a good start - avoid anything dairy to begin with.

As much water as you can handle is the key though - food will eventually make you feel better but water needs to flush it out first.

Food poisoning is up there with gastroenteritis on the things that suck the most list!

Ginger i heard is quite good.......or ginger biscuits in fact,nibble on these plus the old style lucozade,glucose will give you some energy.Ginger tea as well.

the bonus is you'll lose some weight for xmas.

Last edited:
Cant really get out of bed, head is booming and stomach kills.
How long will this bloomin' last?

20 mins would be very quick for food poisoning, if you think it was the cafe. Normally a couple of hours at least for it to show symptoms, often a fair bit longer.

20 mins would be very quick for food poisoning, if you think it was the cafe. Normally a couple of hours at least for it to show symptoms, often a fair bit longer.

Yeah It's weird, I guess it could come from anywhere, not washing hands or some bacteria somewhere.
Anyway still feel a bit rubbish but definitely much better now, just had couple of crackers and kept them down ;)

Back