• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flip off Yohann Cabaye!

braineclipse

Willie Hall
Thread title says most of it. Flip off with your scummy fudging tackling. And flip right off with your attempts at apologizing afterwards you flipping bastard.

That's essentially the same tackle as the one that put Ben Arfa out of football for half a year. Total flipping **** Cabaye!

Oh, and a free additional flip off to The FA for their useless bitching rules about no punishment for tackles like that after the fact when the ref allegedly saw it in the game and only chose to give a yellow.

Twunts the lot of them, particularly Cabaye. Was honestly hoping one of our players would flipping flatten him after that, even though I know it would have been a bad idea. At the very least someone should have been in his flipping twunty fudging face and dragged him the fudge away from Dembele as he was getting subbed, at least it looked like Dembele told him to flip off and didn't accept his bitch ass apology.

Thread title says most of it. Flip off with your scummy fudging tackling. And flip right off with your attempts at apologizing afterwards you flipping bastard.

That's essentially the same tackle as the one that put Ben Arfa out of football for half a year. Total flipping **** Cabaye!

Oh, and a free additional flip off to The FA for their useless bitching rules about no punishment for tackles like that after the fact when the ref allegedly saw it in the game and only chose to give a yellow.

Twunts the lot of them, particularly Cabaye. Was honestly hoping one of our players would flipping flatten him after that, even though I know it would have been a bad idea. At the very least someone should have been in his flipping twunty fudging face and dragged him the fudge away from Dembele as he was getting subbed, at least it looked like Dembele told him to flip off and didn't accept his bitch ass apology.

=D>

Absolutely loving this rant, especially coming from you my friend, normally such a considered, cogent poster!

plus 1

though even though i'll hve a main order of this rant...have to say that i think cabaye was genuinely going for the ball and dembele was just too quick

plus 1

though even though i'll hve a main order of this rant...have to say that i think cabaye was genuinely going for the ball and dembele was just too quick
No way was he going for the ball. Watch it again, his eyes were looking at his ankle the whole time even after ball had gone. He's done him

I know you see the conspiracy better than the owl man rorschach but i am going with him getting the ball....even though studs were showing i think he went for the ball. dembele was just too fast

No way was he going for the ball. Watch it again, his eyes were looking at his ankle the whole time even after ball had gone. He's done him

thats cause you see it in slow motion. the ball was where dembele's ankle ended up.....and at that speed he is still staring at the position the split sec after dembele kicks it clear...thats all it was..a split second. his eyes wont follow the ball that fast surely if he is committed to tackling the ball where it was at the time. think about it......if you are expecting to hit a ball and then something quickly takes it away your eyes arent stuck on the thing you want to it...its still fixed on the position it was in ...at least for a split second. no?

Should have been sent off, but i dont think it was intentional.

To be fair, he did go up to Mousa as he was being subbed off to see if he was ok

O/T but are you a Yank by any chance?

Nah, Norwegian. If my rant sounded American I blame Hollywood...

plus 1

I don't care if he was genuinely going for the ball. He goes in like that and it's a sending off, no matter what his intentions were, and it makes him a dingdonghead.

You just can't tackle like that. That's the end of it. Perhaps it's somewhat worse if he goes in with intent to cause harm, but if that's just a way he goes in to win the ball without any malice it's really not much better as it's more likely to happen again.

Definitely a red card having seen again just now at MOTD. Didn't see it properly at the Lane. I see that some of you think it was not intentional, but he does have a nasty streak about him Cabaye. I have seen him making those "tackles" a few times before. He always seems to get away with them though. I really like Cabaye as a footballer, but definitely not this side of him.

Whelan got away with another one too in the Stoke game. As the original poster said, I think something needs to be done about the rule that says that you cannot punish players for dangerous play retrospectively if the referee has dealt with it in the game. They obviously haven't seen the incidents well enough. If they had they woudl have produced the red card, I hope.

tackle on dembele
[video=dailymotion;xxea9b]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxea9b_cabaye-tackle-on-moussa-dembele_sport[/video]

reminds me of this:
kanoute2010_124123a.jpg

iirc "velcro chest" out 2 months, we misssed him badly and rest of season got derailed... or at least it felt like that.

Last edited:
Dembele got mullered time and again last night, this one the worst. You don't go in studs up to get the ball, that's the man he went in for.

I don't think Cabaye meant to get the man; as has been saod Dembele was just too quick, as he often is in nicking the ball away.

Should have been a red card though, no real difference to that and the Ade red at the Emirates

I think all things being fair that Cabaye is a nasty little brick, he put in about 4 or 5 ott challenges culminating in that one, also Pardew had clearly told his players to target Dembele he got battered time and again and the ref did fudge all, hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine go down, disgraceful display worse than Stoke at the Lane this season

Being at the game I didnt appreciate the severity of the tackle. Having seen it last night on MOTD, how is that not a straight red?
I would certainly put that on a par with the challenge Huddlestone got sent off for earlier in the season

Being at the game I didnt appreciate the severity of the tackle. Having seen it last night on MOTD, how is that not a straight red?
I would certainly put that on a par with the challenge Huddlestone got sent off for earlier in the season

the difference is Huddlestones was a 50/50. Newchateaux did definitely go out to clobber dembele, at times there were three men all going in hard in on him. But fair play to him for taking it well.

the difference is Huddlestones was a 50/50. Newchateaux did definitely go out to clobber dembele, at times there were three men all going in hard in on him. But fair play to him for taking it well.

Fair play to him for not reacting and kicking out at someone. Nowhere near fair play to the rest of our team to stand by and allow that to happen. Where were our leaders (Dawson, Parker, Dempsey etc) when Dembele was rolling on the ground in pain? They should be having a go at Cabaye and the ref.

Dembele looked properly frustrated when only minutes after the horror tackle from Cabaye Tiote came flying in just past him, feet high, left the ground, no control, didn't get the ball, could easily have flown into him.

Dembele is tough though. Hopefully he didn't pick up an injury from that tackle from Cabaye.

Back