• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Whistleblower (n): One who reveals wrongdoing within an organization to the public or to those in positions of authority

We can only hope there is no need to be one. But ultimately this is only one of the problems this situation with stubhub brings.

I hope with it being on the MB and other Tottenham fans know about what ticket agencies get upto, its less likely the club will try it on. Like letting the club know we fricken weren't born yesterday type thing. Ticket agencies may get away with it with screaming teenage girls wanting the latest One Direction ticket for £200 but that isn't going to happen with us fans.

I still believe they will. Especially with West Stand tickets.

Last edited:
Why doesn't the Premier league set up its own site, rip of the model and do its own, then with the money earned from all 20 clubs (could easily be 2 million), it goes to some worthwhile cause. Grass roots football for example. Sponsorship for say the Conference who lost its sponsor recently.

So i presume the club will look at the tickets being sold on ticket hub and see if a pattern is being formed i.e the same ticket in the same seat etc for each game,what will the club do then seeing someone selling their tickets for profit which is against premier league rules.

just had my renewal for my membership for £50(well £47),advertising ticket hub,so if i can't get to a pc by 9.30 for a top game and get a reasonable price ticket,(i will never pay £70+ for a game)and miss out i can go on there website and pay over odds for another batch of tickets. Don't understand why the club has done this is there a demand for this service which i didn't realise there was one.

So if the club can do this why can't we put web addresses of streams on here then,(for a start i know a certain club close to me theres a forum site that puts addresses up every saturday,for the past two years) which again is against some sort rule which could be made up perhaps.

Well I moaned to Network Rail about Northumberland Park being shut and this is what they sent me back, shut a fair bit next season too im afraid

Hi Mark, To make a real difference to passengers we have to complete a package of different projects, from extending platforms to allow longer trains with more seats to run to installing modern signalling systems and improving stations.

We have to turn off the power to all four tracks so that our engineers can work safely. Where possible we work over weekends and bank holidays so that we can keep trains running on weekdays when more people travel and businesses rely on us.

The works taking place at Northumberland Park is a project for Track Renewals works in order to ensure the safe and reliable running of the Railway and we have to book our Access with the Operators two years out.

The station will continue to be closed on some weekends:

Sunday August 18th

Sat/Sun August 24/25th

Sun Aug 31st

Sun Oct 20th till 1300

Sat /Sun Nov 09/10th

Sat/Sun Nov 16/17th

Sat/Sun Nov 23/24th

Well I moaned to Network Rail about Northumberland Park being shut and this is what they sent me back, shut a fair bit next season too im afraid

Hi Mark, To make a real difference to passengers we have to complete a package of different projects, from extending platforms to allow longer trains with more seats to run to installing modern signalling systems and improving stations.

We have to turn off the power to all four tracks so that our engineers can work safely. Where possible we work over weekends and bank holidays so that we can keep trains running on weekdays when more people travel and businesses rely on us.

The works taking place at Northumberland Park is a project for Track Renewals works in order to ensure the safe and reliable running of the Railway and we have to book our Access with the Operators two years out.

The station will continue to be closed on some weekends:

Sunday August 18th

Sat/Sun August 24/25th

Sun Aug 31st

Sun Oct 20th till 1300

Sat /Sun Nov 09/10th

Sat/Sun Nov 16/17th

Sat/Sun Nov 23/24th

Is it closed June/July as well?

Back