• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I thought this only applied to ST holders or have I read it wrong?

It might be, but could easily be extended to members.

Anyway, I still have a problem with it in that some people would get season tickets just to tout. This is London, this will happen.

I think there should be a restriction on the number of times you sell your season ticket per season. How can the club condone someone having a season ticket which they dont use?

Re: Skys Live Game Schedule???

This means someone like me, travelling from Australia, will be completely fudged.

Re: Skys Live Game Schedule???

This means someone like me, travelling from Australia, will be completely fudged.

This is where you use twitter, this is a great follow, ive brought tickets off it, its fellow spurs fans with spare tickets, always at facevalue - @HotspurTickets

Anyway, I still have a problem with it in that some people would get season tickets just to tout. This is London, this will happen.

I think there should be a restriction on the number of times you sell your season ticket per season. How can the club condone someone having a season ticket which they dont use?

Good call on this one

chicken_badge;354694 I think there should be a restriction on the number of times you sell your season ticket per season. How can the club condone someone having a season ticket which they dont use?[/QUOTE said:
What happens if you buy your ST ticket having had one for say 10 years then get a change of job or become ill, you will have to give it up because you cant go for say half the games, how is that fair

To be honest those people who want to 'tout' the games from the ST will be waiting a hell of a long time to get an ST. The current list now would be full of people who actually want to go to games, as they would have been on the list before this new system was even thought about let alone implemented.

I don't think people are really going to pay three times the price to get the tickets. That is what will stop it.

For the Category A games they will

If I had a work client around at the time that wanted to see a game and tickets were available and I knew it would benefit me to get him to see the game and I had to pay £200 then I would pay it.

Lets see how much Chelsea tickets are going for on Wednesday!

Last edited:
That is cheap. Half tempted to sit in the Chelsea end.

Me too lol.. but its on tele and I'm still in a walking boot

That is cheap. Half tempted to sit in the Chelsea end.

Me too lol.. but its on tele and I'm still in a walking boot

You need to be a Chelsea member to buy tickets.

General Notes •All tickets are sold at face value but are subject to booking and handling fees.
•viagogo and Chelsea FC reserve the right to cancel orders from True Blue Members who have been banned/blocked from Chelsea FC.
•Junior and Senior concession seats can only be bought by Junior or Senior True Blue Members.
•If tickets are being posted: They will only be posted to the registered True Blue address.
•If tickets are to be collected: Only the True Blue Member can collect with the True Blue Membership Card.
•Event times are subject to change. Please refer to Chelsea FC for official timings.
•All sales are final, no cancellations.
•You must be a junior / young adult/ senior citizen to be eligible to purchase the relevant concession ticket.

So, so Chelsea not have a general sale then. :confused:

Last edited:
Seems they are only sold at face value though (I think your original point was a valid one):

Important Information
General Notes
All tickets are sold at face value but are subject to booking and handling fees.

What it clearly shows is that if you cannot sell out games then the fan is the winner

Must admit when I saw the big groups of the same ticket price, I was a little relieved.

West Brom have blocked tickets sold via exchange site Viagogo for the game against Manchester United on May 19.

The fixture will be the last game of Alex Ferguson's tenure at United and many tickets for the home end at The Hawthorns sold via the site have ended up in the hands of visiting supporters.

Ordinarily, the system is used as a way of allowing fans with season tickets to sell their seat for games when they cannot attend but, such is the attraction of attending Ferguson's last game in charge, West Brom have had to put a ban in place.

Any tickets sold after 08:00 GMT on May 8 will not be honoured and a West Brom spokesperson said the decision had been made with the safety of fans in mind.

"With Manchester United's help, we have identified that the vast majority of these orders were lodged by United season ticket holders/members," they said.

"This [block] is in keeping with all terms and conditions which stipulate that the club reserves the right not to honour orders from buyers that are suspected to be opposition fans.

"The safety of fans is paramount, which is why we so vehemently uphold the rules regarding the segregation of supporters.

"The club are working closely with the local authorities to limit the potential for away fans to obtain tickets in the home sections.

"We are monitoring all potential platforms where there is the potential for tickets to fall into the wrong hands."

The fixture, as well as being Ferguson's last, will be his 1,500th game in charge of United.

I suspect that under Spurs' current ticket exchange system most resold tickets end up with Spurs' supporters. When they're sold through a secondary market - as planned for next season - it's much easier and much more likely that they'll be bought by 'tourists' or opposition supporters.

I suspect that under Spurs' current ticket exchange system most resold tickets end up with Spurs' supporters. When they're sold through a secondary market - as planned for next season - it's much easier and much more likely that they'll be bought by 'tourists' or opposition supporters.

Well, they need to implement a membership system that deals with that, like Chelsea seems to have.

How many 'tourists' genuinelywould
Go To spurs? The place is a dump
With brick transport
Links as far as
Tourists are
Concerned! Only
Reason I could imagine a tourist would visit N17 is for
The world
Famous Chick King or to possibly get their afro done.

Back