• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

paxtonwolf

Clive Allen
Skys Live Game Schedule???

Come on Sky/ESPN. Are you keeping it a secret??

Anybody got any inside info as to when they will be announced. United game is only 6 weeks off, we all know its going to be shown. Would be nice to have some advance notice to organise things. :mad:

Stoke tickets on sale Monday, but there lies another quandary. Same weekend as the scheduled FA Cup 6th round.
Both of us have winnable ties, so there is a real strong chance at least one of us could progress to the 1/4 finals. I can see this one ending a midweek game

Have seen tomorrow's date mentioned elsewhere.

Thanks for that. I know I always bang on about this subject, but it doesnt half make a difference being able to plan the trips down in advance. Can make a big saving on hotel costs, it all helps these days

Thanks for that. I know I always bang on about this subject, but it doesnt half make a difference being able to plan the trips down in advance. Can make a big saving on hotel costs, it all helps these days

Totally agree, I have to travel from Belfast, so good advance notice is essential. Although I probably can't get planning until after the Watford game. Replays, Cup weekends, etc can easily screw up travel arrangements for me.

Mon 6 Feb 8.00 Liverpool v Tottenham - Sky
Sat 11 Feb 5.30 Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine - ESPN
Sun 26 Feb 1.30 Arsenal v Tottenham - Sky

Edit - sorry, those were already known weren't they?

Last edited:
I hope they don't move to many, much before Saturday 3pm kick offs

Of the home games I would say United is a cert to go. Swansea could be under threat - entertainment value. Stoke clashes with FA 6th rd so that could be moved, Wigan is a Tues night, Norwich currenty B/Holiday Monday and Fulham will be Sunday 3pm.
Bascially, Blackburn might well be the only home game remaining to kick-off at 3pm

Chelsea away will get moved for sure. Think they will leave the Everton, Bolton and Sunderland games alone. So we there could be a few more away days at 3pm

I've agreed to work the day of the Man Utd game as I'm certain it will be moved to the sunday.

Hope I don't get egg on my face.

I've agreed to work the day of the Man Utd game as I'm certain it will be moved to the sunday.

Hope I don't get egg on my face.

I wouldnt bank on the Sunday, could be the 12.45pm or 5.30pm Saturday game. Could even be a Monday night :(

I wouldnt bank on the Sunday, could be the 12.45pm or 5.30pm Saturday game. Could even be a Monday night :(

for me, Liverpool v Arsenal and Spurs v Man United has 'Sky Sports Super Sunday' written all over it. But yes, I could be wrong..

Emirates Marketing Project AND SPURS GAMES MOVED FOR TV

The dates of two of our upcoming Barclays Premier League fixtures have been moved after being chosen for live TV coverage.

The game away at Emirates Marketing Project, which was originally scheduled for Saturday 17 March, will now take place on Monday 19 March with an 8pm kick off, although this change is subject to our possible involvement in the FA Cup sixth round.

Meanwhile, the London derby at home to Tottenham Hotspur, which was due to take place on Saturday 24 March at 3pm, will now kick off at 12.45pm.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2585911,00.html

Back