• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

You can just take the central line to Liverpool Street, then the Overground out to WHL station..

Or the Elizabeth Line to Liverpool Street if you are at Stratford when one is going through - 7 mins to Liv St so a bit quicker than the tube.
Is WHL even open ??
Northumberland Park isn't

Is WHL even open ??
Northumberland Park isn't

WHL is London Overground and they are running but it's all stations. Looks like there's a train every 15 mins. I imagine they'll be packed.
NP is a Greater Anglia station so nothing on that line I believe.

Alternative could be London Overground from Stratford to Highbury & Islington, then Vic line to Tottenham Hale and walk/bus.

Alternative could be London Overground from Stratford to Highbury & Islington, then Vic line to Tottenham Hale and walk/bus.

I looked at that too
Issue I have is my last train home from Stratford being 5pm, will mean rushing with lots of other people doing the same

Saturday 20 August
  • Strikes on national rail services (nationwide) expected to cause severe disruption. Only travel on national rail services if absolutely necessary
  • Buses: services affected in west and south west London and parts of Surrey
    • Impact on the following routes: 18, 33, 49, 65, 70, 71, 72, 85, 94, 105, 110, 116, 117, 148, 203, 211, 216, 220, 223, 224, 235, 258, 265, 266, 272, 281, 283, 290, 293, 371, 404, 406, 411, 418, 419, 423, 440, 465, 467, 470, 481, C1, E1, E3, H17, H22, H32, H37, H91, H98, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, N9, N18, N33, N65, N72, N266 and S3
    • No Night Bus services on affected routes
  • Following the Tube strike the previous day, Tube services will start after 08:00. Most TfL services will run as normal after 08:00, but expect disruption on the following lines and areas:
    • London Overground - reduced service between 08:00 and 18:00. No service after 18:00. No Night Overground
    • Elizabeth line - reduced service
    • District line - no service between Wimbledon and Parson's Green, and Richmond and Turnham Green before 08:00 and after 18:00
    • Bakerloo line - no service north of Queen's Park
  • Trams - reduced service

My ticket just sold on the TE so I haven't got to make a last minute decision whether to go in person now

Just put my ST on the Exchange as our childminder can’t look after our 3 year old, so my wife is going to stay at home with her and my 6 year old still wants to go to the game (proud father moment!).

Therefore, selling my seat in Block 123 Row 8, and will then transfer my wife’s ticket to me so I can sit with my son.

Screenshot_20220817-222128_Outlook.jpgive bought 4 tickets on the exchange with someone has sent to my crn and I've received and paid for. However, I received 4 ticket emails from ticket master as above but they all show for the same seat number so I can only download one to my Google wallet. Can anyone advise what I may have done wrong or need to do differently.
My families first game at the new stadium so don't want to fck it up!

One CRN can't have 4 tickets, I suspect that each ticket needs to be assigned to a different customer number, you may need to create CRNs for the 3 family members then assign them that ticket?? Contact the ticket office if in any doubt.......

Just put my ST on the Exchange as our childminder can’t look after our 3 year old, so my wife is going to stay at home with her and my 6 year old still wants to go to the game (proud father moment!).

Therefore, selling my seat in Block 123 Row 8, and will then transfer my wife’s ticket to me so I can sit with my son.

You should be very proud of your 6 year old but very worried about her sanity at the same time.

So, some advice please.

My daughter is a member, my wife isn’t. A very lovely member of this parish is kindly willing to use the ticket exchange to transfer to me two tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game.

If my daughter accepts one will she be able to transfer her digital ticket to my non-member wife?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

So, some advice please.

My daughter is a member, my wife isn’t. A very lovely member of this parish is kindly willing to use the ticket exchange to transfer to me two tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Outpost game.

If my daughter accepts one will she be able to transfer her digital ticket to my non-member wife?

No
But get your wife a CRN. They are free

Last edited:
So, some advice please.

My daughter is a member, my wife isn’t. A very lovely member of this parish is kindly willing to use the ticket exchange to transfer to me two tickets for the Saudi Sportswashing Outpost game.

I assume a ST holder is transferring two of their tickets to you?.
Be careful though as I'm not sure if one is transferred to your daughter she will not be able to transfer it on.(as she is only a member) You could just let your wife use your daughter mobile device (good luck with that :D) or, as others have suggested, obtain a CRN number for your wife and get the ST holder to add you and your wife to their network and gift the ticket to your wife directly. She will receive an email digital ticket to download.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-share/

Last edited:
I assume a ST holder is transferring two of their tickets to you?.
Be careful though as I'm not sure if one is transferred to your daughter she will not be able to transfer it on.(as she is only a member) You could just let your wife use your daughter mobile device (good luck with that :D) or, as others have suggested, obtain a CRN number for your wife and get the ST holder to add you and your wife to their network and gift the ticket to your wife directly. She will receive an email digital ticket to download.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-share/

We’ve done that. Thanks!

Just on for a gripe and a whinge, but 364 pts for Forest means that everyone above 350 lps applied for tickets. Everyone! I don’t believe that for a second! And that still only amounts to 2,794, about 100 under the allocation.

Never mind spot checking the odd away ticket, they need to have a game when all are checked.

Moan over.

I share your frustrations. I'm currently on 339 points and have missed out on all 3 away games so far this season. A few things to consider though. I believe 13% of our allocation for away games goes to premium STHs. Players and staff also get allocated tickets for family/friends too, which comes out of our allocation. In short, you're probably looking at around 500 tickets from a 3,000 allocation which aren't even available to general admission STHs. This will, of course, have a knock on effect on the amount of points required to get a ticket.

All we can do is keep applying and hope.

Last edited:
Back