• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

My Burnley ticket came in the post last week. Didn't look at it until just now. Sunday 28th November 2021 @ 14:00. I assume this was
the original fate and time and therefore the ticket is still valid?

Yeah same here. Mine looks like it’s been stuffed in someone’s back pocket since then. Obviously one of the returns.

Two of our games have been selected for live coverage - our home clash against Saudi Sportswashing Machine has been moved to Sunday 3 April (4.30pm) while our trip to Aston Villa is now a 5.30pm kick-off on Saturday 9 April.

However, there is a caveat on that match at Villa Park - if either Emirates Marketing Project or Liverpool are scheduled to play in the Champions League on Tuesday 12 April, our match against Villa will switch to Sunday 10 April (4.30pm).

Please note, the remining TV picks for April will be confirmed shortly after the draw for the FA Cup quarter-final on 3 March.

2 more chances for a Saturday 3pm kick off it is then; Brighton on 16th April, Leicester on 30th.
Someone did say that there was a reason we didn’t want 3pms due to our increased capacity, I bloody hope that isn’t true. It’s one thing to be shafted by the tv companies but another if it’s by ourselves!

Someone did say that there was a reason we didn’t want 3pms due to our increased capacity, I bloody hope that isn’t true. It’s one thing to be shafted by the tv companies but another if it’s by ourselves!

fudging idiotic if true. Can’t see how it benefits us constantly playing a day later than our rivals, other than the obvious financial benefit but it’s probably negligible.

A mate mine has snagged us a pair of tickets at OT through work, hopefully in hospitality rather than in with the Mancs, as I won’t be liable for my actions if we pull a Emirates Marketing Project on them. On last night’s showing, that is unlikely…

A mate mine has snagged us a pair of tickets at OT through work, hopefully in hospitality rather than in with the Mancs, as I won’t be liable for my actions if we pull a Emirates Marketing Project on them. On last night’s showing, that is unlikely…
Very different game playing at the weekend though
And their corporate is awful so be interesting what you end up with

I’ll let you know. I was in a box a few times in mid 00s for work when I was a lot younger and thought it was amazing. I’m sure it wouldn’t hold up now. As I say, it’s more the ability to celebrate without fear that I’m after!

Oh well, will go and drown our sorrows at Cloudwater / Track after if we have to…

I’ll let you know. I was in a box a few times in mid 00s for work when I was a lot younger and thought it was amazing. I’m sure it wouldn’t hold up now. As I say, it’s more the ability to celebrate without fear that I’m after!

Oh well, will go and drown our sorrows at Cloudwater / Track after if we have to…
I’ve been loads
It needs a LOT of investment
It was like old WHL

I was in their corporate a few years ago (when they beat us 1-0 with a Martial winner). It was decent enough. Not as modern as ours obviously but good food and great seats in front of the box.

ASTON VILLA VS SPURS*
Villa Park

Premier League
Saturday 9 April | 5.30pm
Allocation: 2,961 Including 109 Restricted views*, Seven Wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs, Ambulant/ personal assistant pairs TBC.
Ticketing Points: 2
Prices:
  • Adults: £30
  • Over 65: £28.50
  • Under 21 years old: £22
  • Under 18 years old: £15.50
  • Wheelchair and ambulant tickets are priced as above with a free of charge ticket for a personal assistant
*Restricted view tickets are reduced by £1
*Fixture is subject to change to Sunday 10 April, KO 4.30pm. For more information please click here.

ASTON VILLA VS SPURS*
Villa Park

Premier League
Saturday 9 April | 5.30pm
Allocation: 2,961 Including 109 Restricted views*, Seven Wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs, Ambulant/ personal assistant pairs TBC.
Ticketing Points: 2
Prices:
  • Adults: £30
  • Over 65: £28.50
  • Under 21 years old: £22
  • Under 18 years old: £15.50
  • Wheelchair and ambulant tickets are priced as above with a free of charge ticket for a personal assistant
*Restricted view tickets are reduced by £1
*Fixture is subject to change to Sunday 10 April, KO 4.30pm. For more information please click here.

shhhush. Don’t tell everyone! (I live in hope that several hundred people will just conveniently forget to apply each time!)

Everton Sold out! Stunned to be honest. Monday night?????

Anyway, Ticket Exchange is open for those clamouring to get in.

Back