• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Bit of help…

I’m going to Southampton match - I’ve had a look through and it seems I just need NHS as proof of vaccine?

it looks like there is a form to fill in, but for home fans only?

am I missing anything?

Bit of help…

I’m going to Southampton match - I’ve had a look through and it seems I just need NHS as proof of vaccine?

it looks like there is a form to fill in, but for home fans only?

am I missing anything?

You need to complete the Spurs declaration - that covers home and away games for the rest of the season.

I'm going to buy the family pack for Morecambe (2 adults, 2 kids for £40) and take my youngest for the 1st time
I'm buying through my account but the other tickets are all assigned
How will they use them, I have the kids card for both the girls and can set my Dad up on his phone, will I be able to assign them, there is no guidance at all

I'm going to buy the family pack for Morecambe (2 adults, 2 kids for £40) and take my youngest for the 1st time
I'm buying through my account but the other tickets are all assigned
How will they use them, I have the kids card for both the girls and can set my Dad up on his phone, will I be able to assign them, there is no guidance at all
Scrub that I've done it this morning and been able to assign the tickets to everybody and just seen this on the confirmation email

FA Cup
General Sale Tickets will be sent as Print at Home tickets no later than 48 hours before kick off.

Important
Tickets for successful applicants will be dispatched on Thursday 30 and Friday 31 December via Royal Mail Special Delivery. A charge of £7.50 per booking will be applied to all successful applications.

If the tickets cost just £25 please enlighten me on what the heck the additional £7.50 is for? Seems like a fecking scam to me.

If the tickets cost just £25 please enlighten me on what the heck the additional £7.50 is for? Seems like a fecking scam to me.
Believe me with the flakiness of the post round my way, the £7.50 to guarantee it will drop on the doormat is a price worth paying. (And that without factoring in its the holiday period) The club aren't profiting from that, that's the royal mail price.

I suppose you could have hundreds of fans dialling into the ticket office instead when their tickets haven't arrived.

The print at home option would make sense though...maybe they're still not comfortable about fraud or sell ons with that option.

Carabao Cup semi-final dates confirmed
Dates have now been set for both legs of our Carabao Cup semi-final against Chelsea.

The first leg will be held at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday 5 January, kick-off 7.45pm UK.

The second leg will then be held at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday 12 January, kick-off 7.45pm UK.

Both legs will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Carabao Cup semi-final dates confirmed
Dates have now been set for both legs of our Carabao Cup semi-final against Chelsea.

The first leg will be held at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday 5 January, kick-off 7.45pm UK.

The second leg will then be held at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday 12 January, kick-off 7.45pm UK.

Both legs will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Both matches in the other Semi-Final are on a Thursday. So we will get an extra day after the 2nd leg before the Woolwich game.

295 the cut-off for the SF away leg. Thought with the increased capacity I might have had an outside chance of scraping in with enough points, but was quite a way off.

Latest fixture changes - February

The Premier League broadcast selection process for the match rounds on 19 and 26 February has now been completed.

Our matches away to Emirates Marketing Project and Leeds United have been selected for live television coverage.

Our trip to the Etihad remains on Saturday 19 February, will be televised by Sky Sports and now kick-off at 5.30pm.

We'll kick-off at the earlier time of 12.30pm at Elland Road with the match to be televised by BT Sport. Please note, this is subject to change pending our possible participation in the Carabao Cup Final.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/december/latest-fixture-changes-february/

Waited until this afternoon to get my Chelsea semi final ticket as I didnt want to sit in my normal seat.

Loads still available in the South. Looks like a lot of ST holders haven't taken the opportunity to buy their seat

Waited until this afternoon to get my Chelsea semi final ticket as I didnt want to sit in my normal seat.

Loads still available in the South. Looks like a lot of ST holders haven't taken the opportunity to buy their seat

A semi final against Chelsea and the NLD in the same week. Normally I'd be all over that and so would the people I know who has season tickets and loads of members and non-members alike, but with all the tests you have to pay for to get there (coming from abroad) and the risk of ending up in quarantine, it just isn't worth it.

Back