• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Here is the updated ticket news for our trip to Turf Moor to face Burnley in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup on Wednesday 27 October. Kick-off is 7.45pm.

Season Ticket Holders with 202 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

All applicants will receive an email shortly informing them as to whether they were successful/unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket for this fixture.

Payment will be taken on Monday 18 October and tickets posted to successful applicants in due course.

Gutted that Vitesse away was successful for all ST applications. I would definitely have applied but I’ll just be back at work after three week off and couldn’t take more leave so soon. Same with Burnley away, plus I would have had enough points for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game but wont be back in time. It’s so hard to build up the points and I’ve missed a good few opportunities this month. Well done to everyone else who has managed to get tickets though.

It’s so hard to build up the points and I’ve missed a good few opportunities this month. Well done to everyone else who has managed to get tickets though.

Know what you mean. Lucked in on a couple of northern "home" games which is indicative of lack of interest given current form but noticeable that West Ham was still high points. Can't afford Vitesse (monetary/logistics/time wise). If we maintain current form there'll be a few more games available up this end I'm sure. Assuming we get through Leeds, Stoke, Leicester, Sunderland or PNE look like possible options for a ticket (although there'd need to be some upsets).

All Season Ticket Holders can now apply for tickets to our Premier League away fixture against Everton.
The deadline to apply for this fixture is 5pm (BST) on Wednesday 20 October.

I see they haven’t released the tv fixtures yet for December. Need to make travel arrangements if any of our games are moved. Assume the Brighton and Leicester games may be moved as we are currently playing on Thursday 9th (EL), Saturday 11th (Brighton) and Tuesday 14th (Leicester). Fixture pile up impending.

I see they haven’t released the tv fixtures yet for December. Need to make travel arrangements if any of our games are moved. Assume the Brighton and Leicester games may be moved as we are currently playing on Thursday 9th (EL), Saturday 11th (Brighton) and Tuesday 14th (Leicester). Fixture pile up impending.
Was meant to be on the 11th, standard not care about the fans

Exactly this. Combined with LNER's lack of a proper timetable (e.g. I've got tickets to London for Brentford and the two UEFA Vanarama Conference home games but not returns as they can't make their minds up whether they're running current timings or not :mad:) the delay of TV scheduling is doing my head in. I wouldn't mind but it's more of a chore than joy coming down to see us at the moment anyway.

Fixture changes
Brentford (h) – now Thursday 2 December, kick-off 7.30pm – Amazon Prime Video
Norwich City (h) – now Sunday 5 December, kick-off 2pm
Brighton & Hove Albion (a) – now Sunday 12 December, kick-off 2pm
Leicester City (a) – now Thursday 16 December, kick-off 7.30pm – BT Sport
Liverpool (h) – now Sunday 19 December, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports
Southampton (a) – Tuesday 28 December, kick-off 3pm (no change to date or time) – Amazon Prime Video

At F*****G last!

And of course the one match guaranteed not to be moved (so I got train tickets) because no Europe i.e. Brentford, Amazon come along and f**k that up as well. Like I said in my previous post, it's all getting to be a bit of a (expensive) chore.

At F*****G last!

And of course the one match guaranteed not to be moved (so I got train tickets) because no Europe i.e. Brentford, Amazon come along and f**k that up as well. Like I said in my previous post, it's all getting to be a bit of a (expensive) chore.
Was that on a Wednesday?...Crowds are back now, so why a Thursday and also 7.30?...

Amazon have the rights to midweek games so will have games on Tuesday/Wednesday and now Thursday
I don't mind it being 7.30pm at least it will mean I can get home at a decent time

My youngest has got Amazon Prime, do you you think they could guarantee to deliver me in time for KO?

Back