• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Chelsea and Goons back to back twice, is it me or does this seems to happen a lot?

positives - good Christmas fixtures and run in

some years I’d say we may catch some of the bigger teams cold but this year other than being an unknown quantity we are the ones who will have the upheaval of a new manager, style and hopefully personnel!

Chelsea and Goons back to back twice, is it me or does this seems to happen a lot?

some years I’d say we may catch some of the bigger teams cold but this year other than being an unknown quantity we are the ones who will have the upheaval of a new manager, style and hopefully personnel!

^^^^^^^This. As you say nice run in. Should see us reach 40 points with no problems.....

The fixture lists tend to be fairly similar each season. I haven’t checked but I imagine Leicester have a tough run in again?

Edit: actually just checked and their run ins ok this time!

Last edited:
The fixture lists tend to be fairly similar each season. I haven’t checked but I imagine Leicester have a tough run in again?

Edit: actually just checked and their run ins ok this time!
No, guess Sky would like the peoples champions to have less chance of choking 4th this time out?
B26F13F8-0AF7-47A6-93F5-68D696B37A5D.jpeg

Usually I’d moan about a Sunday kick off but this gives one more day to dream that everything is going to be ok before the negative spiral starts…

Back