• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

I think everyone who abs applied got a ticket from what I’ve seen of my mates
I didn’t apply as I wa a meant to be in Rosyth... they have now lived the meeting to Whitehall so I could have made it :mad::mad:
First season since 83 I haven’t seen at least one game live
I didn't get one but I did go to the Arsenal game

My pal who I've had my ST with for 24 years has just told me he doesn't want to renew
I want to buy it so I have two any ideas on how I can get the ticket in my name as well ?
Do you think if I email Spurs they will change it over, etc
Next season I'll ticket exchange it to my other pals and kids each game

My pal who I've had my ST with for 24 years has just told me he doesn't want to renew
I want to buy it so I have two any ideas on how I can get the ticket in my name as well ?
Do you think if I email Spurs they will change it over, etc
Next season I'll ticket exchange it to my other pals and kids each game

I don’t think they’ll swap it over to someone else. I think there was an ‘amnesty’ where family members could do it this season. Where an elderly relatives ticket was being used by the family as an example.

my assumption would be that it would be offered to the next person on the waiting list once given up. Otherwise it would make the waiting list irrelevant.

I don’t think they’ll swap it over to someone else. I think there was an ‘amnesty’ where family members could do it this season. Where an elderly relatives ticket was being used by the family as an example.

my assumption would be that it would be offered to the next person on the waiting list once given up. Otherwise it would make the waiting list irrelevant.

Actually just found the renewal email and saw this on there, looks like it can be changed as the amnesty is up until the 3rd June

We are aware that Season Tickets are often held in the names of previous purchasers or one family member - we shall continue to offer a one-time amnesty period until the end of the renewal period to ensure every Season Ticket is registered in the name of the individual using it.

Supporters needing to register the correct name on their Season Ticket account should follow the ID validation process first and submit the required ID for the individual who will be using the Season Ticket on matchdays. No further requests for changes of ownership will be accepted beyond the renewal period

Back