• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Someone said this to me too but it was via the daily heil and singing and alcohol sales may be constraints. I just don’t think they’ve thought it through, no drink in the ground means more drink in the smaller pubs, not sure the difference between singing and shouting or how they police it. I have a feeling for those who do attend they will feel a lot more self conscious with a smaller presumably widely spread crowd?

I see the point for small teams who might get close to their original capacity and people are more likely to be local, in terms of prem the money raised will barely cover one players weekly salary and and little to the atmosphere so I don’t get it either. I still think the local pubs will be swamped by friends of those who have a ticket too, for many people (myself included) the game is part of a wider social routine that isn’t the same without the pre and pair match meet ups.

I wouldn't be surprised if they starting closing pubs around stadiums if that became a problem

From OS - The Premier League broadcast selection process for December has now been completed, with the scheduling of several matches changed as a result.

All of our scheduled Saturday matches throughout December have been moved to Sundays, including the Boxing Day trip to Wolverhampton Wanderers, which will now take place on the evening of Sunday 27 December.

Consequently, our home match against Fulham moves to Wednesday 30 December.

From OS - The Premier League broadcast selection process for December has now been completed, with the scheduling of several matches changed as a result.

All of our scheduled Saturday matches throughout December have been moved to Sundays, including the Boxing Day trip to Wolverhampton Wanderers, which will now take place on the evening of Sunday 27 December.

Consequently, our home match against Fulham moves to Wednesday 30 December.

Ffs hate this, Sunday is usually they do we go out as a family. Dont mind Sunday 8pm but not during the day.

On the 2k fans who can attend games

It will be split 50/50 Corporate/Non-Corporates with priority given to those fans who don't have far to travel

We will have gone through 2020 with just 5 saturday matches...three of which were in successive weeks back in January:
11/1 - Liverpool (h), 18/1 Watford (a); 25/1 Southampton (a) FAC; 7/3 Burnley (a); 21/11 Emirates Marketing Project (h)

#gamesgone!

If we were in the CL then most of our games would have remained on Saturday. Is annoying though, there's barely any Saturday 3PM games anymore full stop.

Just applied for Arsenal

It is tempting. I'd love to get back there.
The thing is that if successful, you can't go into any other ballots "until all ST holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so".
So if the government increases the capacity allowed, so that there is perhaps more of an atmosphere, I wouldn't be able to get into any more ballots, unless they were under-subscribed (unlikely).
It is the NLD though...

The thing is that if successful, you can't go into any other ballots "until all ST holders who wish to attend a match have had the opportunity to do so".
So if the government increases the capacity allowed, so that there is perhaps more of an atmosphere, I wouldn't be able to get into any more ballots, unless they were under-subscribed (unlikely).
It is the NLD though...
I can't see more being allowed in until next season especially if they keep wheeling out this tier (lockdown) gonad*s until Spring

It is the NLD though...
I’d never thought of it like that!

Last edited:
At least fans won't be expected to watch in silence.
From the Code of Conduct :
Be aware of the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission when shouting, singing or celebrating. We appreciate that you will want to show your support for the team but we ask that you take extra care when doing so.

Although for EL games, a face covering has to be worn when watching the game, which seems a bit OTT
In your seat, wearing a face mask or face covering is recommended for Premier League matches and mandatory for UEFA matches, apart from when eating or drinking.

At least fans won't be expected to watch in silence.
From the Code of Conduct :
Be aware of the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission when shouting, singing or celebrating. We appreciate that you will want to show your support for the team but we ask that you take extra care when doing so.

Although for EL games, a face covering has to be worn when watching the game, which seems a bit OTT
In your seat, wearing a face mask or face covering is recommended for Premier League matches and mandatory for UEFA matches, apart from when eating or drinking.
Eat a sweet the whole game or keep sipping a drink

Back