• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund as an option is good, thought they might make it only for those who don’t renew. I wonder if there might be an admin fee as a deterrent?

Given that, unfortunately but understandably, supporters will not be able to attend any remaining matches for the 2019/20 Premier League season, we should like to provide an update in respect of our five remaining home matches, any credits held on ticketing accounts and renewals for the 2020/21 season.

General Admission Season Ticket Holders
For the final five home fixtures we shall issue a pro rata credit to all Season Ticket Holders and 1882 Members.

This credit, together with any amounts accrued via the Ticket Exchange platform up to and including the home match against Wolves on Sunday, 1 March, will be placed in your One Hotspur Ticketing account.

These funds can be applied against your 2020/21 Season Ticket. You will not need to do anything - your seat will be secured and we will contact you in due course about completing your renewal.

Any Season Ticket Holder who wishes to request a refund instead of having this credit set against next season’s Season Ticket will be able to do so. Details on how to request this refund will be emailed to all Season Ticket Holders.

Additionally, now that we have had a year at the new stadium and as we look ahead to next season, we are keen that fans have an opportunity to change seats should they wish to do so and we shall use the time now available to plan possible moves. Relocation will be subject to availability and full details on how to request a move will be emailed to you.

Details of the process for Season Ticket renewals for the 2020/21 season will be sent to you when appropriate to do so.
Fair play to the club for doing the right thing here.

I wonder how many existing ST holders won't renew? I'm hoping to move from the South Stand into the East upper somwhere (hopefully somewhere between the middle of East and the South Stand). I am wavering though and considering the West stand, I'm definitely becoming more of a moany old barsteward now that Poch has gone and I might be right at home in the West.

We're offering refunds right off the bat.

Lots of other clubs have had to be virtually bullied into providing the option of giving supporters have their money back, and here Levy's just said 'you can have a refund if you want, we get it'.

Good on Levy.

Christ, 2020 is the craziest goddamn year.

My GHod man are you feeling OK.

Fair play to the club for doing the right thing here.

I wonder how many existing ST holders won't renew? I'm hoping to move from the South Stand into the East upper somwhere (hopefully somewhere between the middle of East and the South Stand). I am wavering though and considering the West stand, I'm definitely becoming more of a moany old barsteward now that Poch has gone and I might be right at home in the West.
I wonder if the availability of tickets might tempt a few. I’m looking to possibly move a few rows further back in the South lower and see if we can get 3 of us together instead of 2. Imagine there may be a few attempts to reshuffle, personally I preferred the view from the shelf side but I want to stand up.

Last edited:
I wonder if the availability of tickets might tempt a few. I’m looking to possibly move a few rows further back in the South loser and see if we can get 3 of us together instead of 2. Imagine there may be a few attempts to reshuffle, personally I preferred the view from the shelf side but I want to stand up.

Avoid the south stand then! I'd like to move from the South to North. Will wait and see what the email says

I wonder if the availability of tickets might tempt a few. I’m looking to possibly move a few rows further back in the South loser and see if we can get 3 of us together instead of 2. Imagine there may be a few attempts to reshuffle, personally I preferred the view from the shelf side but I want to stand up.
I;m in row 45 and pretty much we're the first row to stand up from (for periods of the games)

Avoid the south stand then! I'd like to move from the South to North. Will wait and see what the email says
I can stand in the south and I have the safe standing bars in front of my seat! The cardinal sin is standing in the aisle now! My old seat was the cut off of standing at the park lane end of the shelf side, I think loosely blamed on not being able to see past the pillar. I’ve seen stewards trying to enforce it in that area and I feel sorry for any longer term ST who thought the old rules would persist.

I can stand in the south and I have the safe standing bars in front of my seat! The cardinal sin is standing in the aisle now! My old seat was the cut off of standing at the park lane end of the shelf side, I think loosely blamed on not being able to see past the pillar. I’ve seen stewards trying to enforce it in that area and I feel sorry for any longer term ST who thought the old rules would persist.

where you sit is my ideal preferred place, but getting a seat in that area is like finding the holy grail

Been trying to decide to whether to stay in Block 322 or move.

Not too bad where I am but could be better. Usually allow us to stand for the most part but sometimes they get a bit moody about it.

If you like singing that block in the SE corner is your best bet (329?).

Been trying to decide to whether to stay in Block 322 or move.

Not too bad where I am but could be better. Usually allow us to stand for the most part but sometimes they get a bit moody about it.

If you like singing that block in the SE corner is your best bet (329?).
I’m not sure if central is the most vocal now, perhaps closer to the 1882 section?

We have a go in the SE corner (I’m block 250)
but I think overall it’s quieter now, not as bad at Wembley but I feel the bigger ground has diluted the singers rather than added to them. We haven’t been that good at home either which doesn’t help.

I’m not sure if central is the most vocal now, perhaps closer to the 1882 section?

We have a go in the SE corner (I’m block 250)
but I think overall it’s quieter now, not as bad at Wembley but I feel the bigger ground has diluted the singers rather than added to them. We haven’t been that good at home either which doesn’t help.

Yeah we try but the tourists and day trippers really only know Come On You Spurs and Oh When the Spurs....

Oh...and BOOOO ;)

I’m in 324 1882 and there’s 2 of us who sing. The rest... well you never see the same face twice. I’ve applied to move to safe standing. See what happens

I’m in 324 1882 and there’s 2 of us who sing. The rest... well you never see the same face twice. I’ve applied to move to safe standing. See what happens

Got a feeling there will be lots trying to relocate and I also think that as many as 5k might not renew next season. Just a hunch.

Got a feeling there will be lots trying to relocate and I also think that as many as 5k might not renew next season. Just a hunch.
It would work really well if we could consolidate like minded supporters and leave the upper tiers or a section for day trippers and tourists.
Also I think the away fans not being in the Park Lane has taken something away from the atmosphere, maybe they wanted them further away
from the most expensive section?

It would work really well if we could consolidate like minded supporters and leave the upper tiers or a section for day trippers and tourists.
Also I think the away fans not being in the Park Lane has taken something away from the atmosphere, maybe they wanted them further away

I used to sit in Block 44 at WHL right next to the away fans. Brilliant fun. Had to obseve the 6 second rule though.....that's how long it took before the police cameras could catch you 'giving it large'.

Re the away fans, I agree something has definitely been lost through where they are now situated. Plus it doesn't help (imo) that 113, the block next to the away fans in the Paxton, does not have any ST holders and of course that whole stand (for home fans) is no standing (although people do try). Barracking back and forth whilst they are standing and we are sitting kind of loses a lot of its edge.

I have contemplated whether to move but there's a good group of people where we sit in 112 and from what I hear/read that can be quite difficult to come by. Plus I need the concession for my nephew. I just hope when we get back there next season, or whenever real life returns, that those people haven't decided to move.

Re the away fans, I agree something has definitely been lost through where they are now situated. Plus it doesn't help (imo) that 113, the block next to the away fans in the Paxton, does not have any ST holders and of course that whole stand (for home fans) is no standing (although people do try). Barracking back and forth whilst they are standing and we are sitting kind of loses a lot of its edge.

I have contemplated whether to move but there's a good group of people where we sit in 112 and from what I hear/read that can be quite difficult to come by. Plus I need the concession for my nephew. I just hope when we get back there next season, or whenever real life returns, that those people haven't decided to move.

I'd last 5 mins in that block. At least I would get home early.

Nothing worse than being next to vocal away fans in a quiet section! One or two brave bods have a go back but are left isolated (at Wembley and NLane).

If ticket take up is less maybe the club will offer cheap season tickets in the north stand and get some banter and comrade going.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Does anyone know how specific you can be on the relocations, as I’d want to just move a couple of rows down in the same block I’m currently in, so I can be first row in the middle tier of the north stand.

Dont want to put a request in and then find I’m dumped closer to the away end for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back