• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
December TV fixtures were due on Friday

They really give not one fudge about fans do they

On the plus side they're fvcking about with the East Coast Mainline at the weekends at the moment so LNER aren't releasing any tickets (I''ve only just manage to buy them for Sheff U. 2 1/4 hour journey now best part of 4 and I have travel north from Leeds to York to go south :rolleyes:) so I can afford to wait a bit longer.

But, you're absolutely right, nobody gives a flying one about football fans generally (although I think Daniel might. 60k+ beers? Kerching!)

Seems like people are reacting to the current malaise with their feet. I would have thought the stadium would be full each game for at least this season for the novelty factor alone, regardless of the opposition

Seems like people are reacting to the current malaise with their feet. I would have thought the stadium would be full each game for at least this season for the novelty factor alone, regardless of the opposition
'Well if the team can't be bothered, why should I. Overpaid bunch of shirkers'......yada yada :rolleyes:

I think that part of the problem is there’s mostly just single or pairs of seats available in concessions sections, so those wanting to take the family for a Saturday 3pm are looking at an expensive day out.

Plus there’s risk that if team puts in as turgid a performance as the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, then their kids might be dissuaded from following the Tottenham!

upload_2019-10-17_11-0-19.jpeg

Fixture changes and broadcast selections - December, 2019, and January, 2020

- Manchester United (a) – now Wednesday 4 December, kick-off 7.30pm - Amazon Prime Video

- Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) – now Sunday 15 December, kick-off 2pm

- Chelsea (h) - now Sunday 22 December, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports

- Brighton & Hove Albion (h) - Thursday 26 December, kick-off now 12.30pm - Amazon Prime Video

- Norwich City (a) - Saturday 28 December, kick-off now 5.30pm - Sky Sports

- Southampton (a) - Wednesday 1 January, kick-off 3pm (no change to date or kick-off time) - BT Sport

- Liverpool (h) - Saturday 11 January, kick-off now 5.30pm - Sky Sports

- Watford (a) - Saturday 18 January, kick-off now 12.30pm - BT Sport

- Norwich (h) - Wednesday 22 January, kick-off now 7.30pm

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/october/fixture-changes-december-and-january/

There should be some wiggle room in resale pricing. In everyone's interests that unused tickets are resold rather than seats left empty. Should be able to reduce if the seats are not selling. That way the seat owner gets something back, fans that might not be able to afford a ticket could get reduced prices, the club get the re-booking fee and the extra money spent while at the stadium, and the team play infront of a full house.

There should be some wiggle room in resale pricing. In everyone's interests that unused tickets are resold rather than seats left empty. Should be able to reduce if the seats are not selling. That way the seat owner gets something back, fans that might not be able to afford a ticket could get reduced prices, the club get the re-booking fee and the extra money spent while at the stadium, and the team play infront of a full house.
We had that with StubHub but the THST persuaded Levy to abandon that partnership in favour of this face price only Exchange.

This whole new system of releasing 3 matches at the same time is a complete farce. Half the time Tickets are on-sale for matches where the TV fixtures have not been announced, and not due to be announced for a few weeks. In those situations I personally dont bother until I know exactly what time/date we play.

The only bonus to our current form (but believe me I would rather it wasnt the case), there are now plenty of seats still available in the week before a game

Oh and yes. 2 matches on Amazon Prime? Wtf is that all about. So now not only do you have to have BT Sport and Sky, now you have to buy another product to watch certain matches.

Oh and yes. 2 matches on Amazon Prime? Wtf is that all about. So now not only do you have to have BT Sport and Sky, now you have to buy another product to watch certain matches.
Yeah thought I was seeing things, more money. Hopefully prime will have a trial period around that time and can watch for nothing. Mind you the way we're playing it might be a blessing if I don't sign up!

Ive had a prime sub for a couple of years. Only $4.95 a month. Was originally only to watch The Grand Tour, but there is some good stuff there, and the picture quality is superb! Not like the HBO brick, which is virtually unwatchable.

£7.99 a month, it's worth that for some of the sports documentaries you get and the free next or same day delivery too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back