• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

don't think their doing that for this game

Not sure what they will do TBF

Refunds they are willing to give even though it's outside the normal return-period as they will have no trouble re-selling it (as I was told by the person in the TO).
But I had asked about transferring it (upgrading from a junior) and he said strictly non-transferable.
So I guess me giving it back for resale by the club is deemed different to Ticket Exchange or Ticket Share. Can't see the difference myself as the club still know who has the ticket by the CRN.

Hi. I don't have anywhere near enough TP for Ajax away...any ideas how I can source genuine tickets in the Spurs end? I don't mind paying a premium as long as it isn't crazy.

Thanks

Ah so it was you who beat me to them :mad: Spotted 3 pairs when I happened to log in but all “unavailable” when I clicked on them!

Enjoy the game :cool:

View attachment 6552 View attachment 6553

Afraid so, sorry fella! I didn't end up getting them as a pair together for same reason - Someone already had the seat next to mine in 453 in their basket, so I took one and the other is in 451.

No idea why they came up so randomly. But I should thank @Glenda's Legs for the heads up about returning his ticket. If I hadn't of seen his post, I wouldn't have checked the site.
I kept sniffing around for half hour or so afterwards and suddenly the wheel appeared, so I thought there may be something worth eating around for.

Sitting in 453 myself....had an email off the club today they want everyone to wear white in the south stand ,they be doing the wall again like they did for the Emirates Marketing Project game....COYS....
Ready to roll..............

pejbbvmhahqpppja.jpg

Back