• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Helping out some friends who are members...........I have 3 devices running myself and they are also trying. Hoping one of us gets through

You'd think that with the link going live any moment, that the wheels should all shift quite quickly as those infront in the queue get their tix and log out.

I repeat...You'd think!

Don't know why the system can't be that you have to log in before you join the queue, and that you can only have 1 active login per member at any given time. Would make it feel fairer / more equal (rather than multiple browsers across multiple people).

Not to mention having loyalty points play a part, don't understand why they don't for games like this.

I don't think movement on the wheel is in any linked to movement in the queue.
I got to 10 o'clock within minutes in the queue I was successful with. Then it stood still without any movement for 40-45 minutes, before it suddenly jumped to the ticketing site.

I have wondered . The Wheel of dooms not moved for 25 minutes now for me. I’m assuming it’s sold out now . On previous occasions all tickets gone by 10:40 ish .

Loads for West Ham on the exchange which strikes me as odd. Big derby it’s the games you want to go to.

I have wondered . The Wheel of dooms not moved for 25 minutes now for me. I’m assuming it’s sold out now . On previous occasions all tickets gone by 10:40 ish .

Loads for West Ham on the exchange which strikes me as odd. Big derby it’s the games you want to go to.

Except for a handful of big games, season opener and that sort of thing I don't think there's going to be a shortage of seats for league games. In fact they might need to open it for non-members, but of course this season everything is new to the ticket people as well and the sales periods are really close to the games.

Back