• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Booked this morning 11ish Southampton to Amsterdam £135.rtn

Worth a thought as it's only a 1hr train trip from Waterloo to Southampton Airport.

Anyone wanna share a room give us a shout.?

Dates now confirmed for Ajax :

30th April Home
8 May Away

Mentioned it on the match thread but I am tempted to go out there although I have no chance of an official ticket.
Are there likely to be many other Spurs fans who do that? Does that usually happen?
fudge it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m travelling all day on the 30th April, can’t believe this!

Guess it’s because many parents abroad during school holidays / saving cash for Ajax but noticed that there’s hundreds of seats for Brighton match on Exchange... also see that loads of seats in Block 119 gone on sale, dunno if it’s due to disillusioned Brighton fans not taking up their full allocation thus freeing up a few rows which would’ve been used for segregation...

9F32E8C9-5C92-4ED2-BD05-D48108A5F840.jpeg 51DB2237-AA80-4668-A419-365832BD8FD6.jpeg

Bournemouth fixture needs moving. 2days before away sf

Yep. should have confirmation today now that Europa League line-up is known. That weekend of 3-6 May is a bit of a mess as will need to be changed quite considerably now because of the unprecedented occurance of 4 english teams reaching european semi-finals:

Spurs
Scheduled to play Bournemouth on Monday 6th but can't play due to Ajax 2nd leg on weds 8th
Match will have to be rescheduled for Friday 3rd, Sat 4th or Sun 5th

Liverpool
Scheduled to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on Sunday 5th but can't due to Barcelona 2nd leg on Tues 7th
Match will have to be rescheduled to Sat 4th

Woolwich and Chelsea
Both scheduled to play (Brighton and Watford respectively) on Sat 4th
Both games will need to move to Sunday 5th or Monday 6th

Think there's a good chance we go to Friday where Everton v Burnley is already scheduled by Sky (why??) or Sunday midday slot (which is still available).

Either way we'll be at significant disadvantage to Ajax who have been given a free weekend by Eredivise to help them prepare...in fact they have postponed the whole round of fixtures to help!

Anyone else having trouble with the Spurs site for securing tickets for the Ajax home game. When I click on add to basket, nothing happens!

Anyone else having trouble with the Spurs site for securing tickets for the Ajax home game. When I click on add to basket, nothing happens!

I had that same problem when I tried to do it on my phone. Everything went smoothly on the computer.

Guess it’s because many parents abroad during school holidays / saving cash for Ajax but noticed that there’s hundreds of seats for Brighton match on Exchange... also see that loads of seats in Block 119 gone on sale, dunno if it’s due to disillusioned Brighton fans not taking up their full allocation thus freeing up a few rows which would’ve been used for segregation...

View attachment 6468 View attachment 6469
Whahey !!!

Thanks solely to your alert Steve, earlier this morning we managed to book 6 together in Block 119. Having previously spent many fruitless hours on the wheel of doom we'd given up, assuming that even getting two together must now be a thing of the past. So to get six is one hell of a bonus - especially as they're also fairly central.

Kudos!

Booked my ticket for Ajax at home yesterday. I think. Money has been reserved on my credit card, the ticket is not available for purchase anymore, but still no email confirmation from the Ticket Office.

Sent from my SM-G950F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not sure how willing anyone will be to share even if they know - but when it comes to attempting to buy an Ajax ticket on Friday what's the best way to go about it with the online ticket thing?

It used to be that people would start 'queieing' an hour to half an hour before the onsale date.... But I also remember people saying that it makes no difference and might even just get you taken out the real queue and you should go on at roughly the time the ticket window opens to make sure you get through the queue...

Anyone have any advice? Also is it as bad now as it was when we were at the Lane? I remember being on here back in the day and sometimes one of us would join the queue at 9AM for NLD or Champions League tickets- the second they went on sale - and still somehow a person who joined half an hour later would get in before you.:confused:

Back