• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Must have missed the email alert so only discovered they were on sale at 11am. Queued for over an hour but only got in once all available Hotspur+ seats sold out. Was only to be expected I suppose, demand is likely to be several times higher than normal given all the hype surrounding the new stadium.

Annoying that it's not even live on telly in UK. Bastards. Will be lucky to get more than 20 mins highlights out of Sky later that evening.

To your first point, as I understand it, the tickets for OneHotspur+ members have indeed sold out. The time it took was irrelevant to a degree. If there were say 4,000 available, it comes down to how long those take to sell.

However, I'd be interested to see what seats are available tomorrow, as there was a huge block available behind goal in North Lower, that are now showing as sold out. If they become live again in the morning, then it blows my theory about membership priority out of the water completely!

To your second point, nope, there's no separate link or back route in that I know of.
Like you (I assume), as soon as I click on tickets and get redirected to the e-ticketing site, I am presented with the queuing wheel.

I presume that the grey/blue wheel represents a queue. I think of it like a NEXT Boxing Day sale. You can get there early, join the queue, then when doors open you'll eventually get into the site as people get their goods and leave.
If you rock up at 10am expecting to walk straight in, you'll undoubtedly be disappointed at the wait.

Now whilst that all sounds good in theory, what I can't answer or fathom is how many people seem to be able to get into the site having logged in after a friend who's still stuck in the queuing system.

I have also had problems where I've been booted out and seemingly gone to back of line.

No idea if any of that helps! It should have course just be bollox and it's all pot luck!!!!!

Cheers!

On your first point - I meant why don't they just make all tickets available today for + members, rather than only releasing a few? (I'm probably just bitter, but I do resent paying extra for + membership when there's a chance lots of people who haven't paid for + get on the site before me tomorrow, especially if they get tickets and I don't! (EDIT: I've never realised before that only a few tickets are released in advance for + members - I've always assumed it was all tickets, as I've always been able to get the tickets I want. Oh well.)

On your second point - when I clicked on tickets it just took me to this page: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/home-tickets/. And at the time the 'Buy Now' link for Crystal Palace wasn't there, as it wasn't 10am yet. So to get through to the queuing wheel I had to click on the link for the test event, further down.

Entered site about 9:20, but wheel didn't let me login until about 10:15, then I had to refresh screen as it wouldn't let me pick some seats that were showing as available. After refresh those tickets were gone. Very few tickets available (I'd guess at 1-10 tickets in each block, and only about a quarter of all blocks available?), so just grabbed what I could. I'd guess most tickets are going on sale tomorrow.
Out of interest, what is the restriction on how many you can get for other + members?

I'm Hotspur+ and for Palace game, all areas are grey (no tickets). However, if I click "Find seats for me" I get option to choose Adult, Young Adult, Junior or Senior, in BTG North Lower and how many I want.
But no matter which one i choose, i get "Unfortunately the number of seats selected is not available together in this area." even though i just want 1.....
For the legends match, all areas are grey, and if choosing "Find seats for me", it says "Sorry, there are no seats available for this event."

I just dont get it. Very strange.

Cheers!

On your first point - I meant why don't they just make all tickets available today for + members, rather than only releasing a few? (I'm probably just bitter, but I do resent paying extra for + membership when there's a chance lots of people who haven't paid for + get on the site before me tomorrow, especially if they get tickets and I don't! (EDIT: I've never realised before that only a few tickets are released in advance for + members - I've always assumed it was all tickets, as I've always been able to get the tickets I want. Oh well.)

On your second point - when I clicked on tickets it just took me to this page: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/home-tickets/. And at the time the 'Buy Now' link for Crystal Palace wasn't there, as it wasn't 10am yet. So to get through to the queuing wheel I had to click on the link for the test event, further down.

Agreed, I had no idea that the priority window for OH+ only had a restricted amount of tickets! Makes it even better I bagged a couple. But I agree, they should just have the lot available, as it would be unfair for a OH member to get one over yourself.

Re: the ticket link. I always bypass the Spurs website, have done for years. It's just another click I don't need. I might be giving away my ace card here, but just bookmark https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/ and go straight to the queuing wheel. ;)

Agreed, I had no idea that the priority window for OH+ only had a restricted amount of tickets! Makes it even better I bagged a couple. But I agree, they should just have the lot available, as it would be unfair for a OH member to get one over yourself.

Re: the ticket link. I always bypass the Spurs website, have done for years. It's just another click I don't need. I might be giving away my ace card here, but just bookmark https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/ and go straight to the queuing wheel. ;)

It was the same with Bronze v Lilywhite membership - the Bronze priority window only ever made a subset of tickets available. It was usually better in terms of seat choice to wait for the next day.

Block 113 in the North Lower does not have any ST holders as far as I am aware, so that whole block should be available to members.

Cheers!

They don't make all tickets available as they never did previously (when it was called Bronze). If they did as you suggest and changed the rules they would be f.cking over the entire normal One Hotspur members.

Plus you've only paid a fiver more for membership...you'll want the world next:D

It was the same with Bronze v Lilywhite membership - the Bronze priority window only ever made a subset of tickets available. It was usually better in terms of seat choice to wait for the next day.

Block 113 in the North Lower does not have any ST holders as far as I am aware, so that whole block should be available to members.
And the bronze ones used to be the undesirable seats.

And the bronze ones used to be the undesirable seats.

Ahhh man! Now you got me thinking I should've maybe waited until tomorrow's release to try for better seats!?? I'm just never bloody satisfied haha.

To be fair I managed to get a couple towards the side of the South Stand so feel pretty pleased to be in amongst that lot.

Does anyone know of people that went to the test event...any rumours of there being "bad views" as it were??

Ahhh man! Now you got me thinking I should've maybe waited until tomorrow's release to try for better seats!?? I'm just never bloody satisfied haha.

To be fair I managed to get a couple towards the side of the South Stand so feel pretty pleased to be in amongst that lot.

Does anyone know of people that went to the test event...any rumours of there being "bad views" as it were??
The good thing with being a member is I'm quite looking forward to sitting all over the place in the early days, then having my favourites.

The big plus is you can circulate round the whole stadium so drinks before, during and after are doable no matter who you go with and where they're sitting.......and....

I'm sure we can establish a GG sett in one of the nooks or crannies of the behemoth.??

The good thing with being a member is I'm quite looking forward to sitting all over the place in the early days, then having my favourites.

The big plus is you can circulate round the whole stadium so drinks before, during and after are doable no matter who you go with and where they're sitting.......and....

I'm sure we can establish a GG sett in one of the nooks or crannies of the behemoth.??

Great shout that!!

Yeah I was all set for the rush this morning and just wanted to get two tickets pretty much wherever for first game. Didn't think I could afford to be choosy with so many clambering for seats. Will probably be like that for remainder of season before things settle down from August onwards and people find their preferred areas.

It's also not that easy to navigate the blocks at the moment. There seem to be so many different price breakdowns it worse than the Wembley pricing structure!! Will take some getting used to but all teething issues at the mo hopefully.

Anyone know where the away fans will be housed?

Still think the club have been v.cheeky with the amount of blocks that don't have the concussions for Juniors and Seniors!

1565_0.jpg

Palace have been given 3,034 seats in blocks 114-118. For cup games the away section will include blocks in the upper tiers of the North stand and North East corner.

I dont understand why we dont allocate the away fans as far away from pitch as possible. Does anyone know the reasoning behind the allocation?

I believe there is some regulation that says they have to be in the lower tier. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are exempt for some reason but I can't remember why.

I believe there is some regulation that says they have to be in the lower tier. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are exempt for some reason but I can't remember why.

I remember hearing a podcast episode with the THST, where they talked about this.
IIRC, apparently Saudi Sportswashing Machine had the gaul to claim they have to house fans in the upper tier as they'd be in danger if they were in the lower part nearer the Geordies, both during the game and after when leaving.

Or something ridiculously arrogant like that!

“The club adopted a positive approach following notification of the Premier League’s rule change and commissioned detailed crowd flow modelling of supporter movements on a match day, to determine if a safe relocation option could be accommodated. This considered all stands and sections within the stadium.

“However, analysis showed that each proposed option for relocation significantly increased the risk of confrontation, conflict and potential disorder between home and away supporters entering and, in particular, exiting the stadium.

“Following a number of meetings of the stadium Safety Advisory Group, the Local Authority formally agreed not to support any move of away supporters from their current location, concluding that such a relocation would introduce a significant risk to spectator safety.

“The club is satisfied that it has taken all reasonable steps to comply with the ruling and welcomes the granting of an exemption by the Premier League.”

That is up there with Arsenal's brand new stadium not being able to properly segregate away fans in cup games with bigger allocations.

Away fans at Old Trafford have a disabled section in front of them. I suppose there's a tiny chance some of them are reserved for away fans.

ByjSRprIYAIWpOw

Back