• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Several of our group - mainly the kids - only became members when we moved to Wembley. The extra capacity incentivised their parents to sign them up.

That's one big positive about Wembley that seems to have gone under the radar. It looked like there were loads more dads and grandads taking their youngsters to the games. One reason why we got 80k turning up for the really big games instead of 35k at WHL. Irony is it means there's bound to be loads more fans frustrated by the lower capacity at NWHL then say if we'd had to play at eg Milton Keynes.
Time to do work on NWHL to expand the capacity. What could possibly go wrong?

Ok folks,

So all logistics bar parking solved :) Can anyone advise on a secure parking spot close to NWHL? I ask as I will have a couple of suitcases and my laptop in the back as we will be driving on towards Heathrow after the game for the early return flight in the morning.

I thought that Parking was an option for a premium seat bookings (East Stand Level 1, Blocks 002 or 003) but the ticket office guys confirmed there is no chance... :(

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Ok folks,

So all logistics bar parking solved :) Can anyone advise on a secure parking spot close to NWHL? I ask as I will have a couple of suitcases and my laptop in the back as we will be driving on towards Heathrow after the game for the early return flight in the morning.

I thought that Parking was an option for a premium seat bookings (East Stand Level 1, Blocks 002 or 003) but the ticket office guys confirmed there is no chance... :(

Cheers,

Mike
Anywhere around Tottenham......it's a safe area

Ok folks,

Cheers,

Mike
Anything valuable in the suitcases? Asking for a friend.

I'm getting offered additional premium seats for each f remaining PL matches.

Min £359 - seat only v Brighton

Max £799 seat and pre or post-match posh-nosh incl (Palarse, Wet Spam, Everton).

What time did you logon? Had 3 computers and 6 browsers since 8.45 and queued at 9ish (Family i was trying to help had same), got in at 10.30 and all sold out

BOOM!! Got into work early, 3 browsers on the go since 9am, got into site almost immediately at 10am. Two tickets sorted without any spinning wheel!! Buzzing.

Still plenty left for those looking. Odds scattered around but a good cluster behind the goal in North Lower.

Website saying One Hotspur+ tickets are now sold out, all remaining tickets on sale at 10am tomorrow.

Hmmmm that's interesting. That would then suggest they're at least holding some back for next level of memberships, which I guess is a good thing for supporters.

Though that does seem to be a very small window of opportunity for OneHotspur+ members to get theres if demand is high.

And i thought these days were gone......i'll wait for the email from the club for Dec/Jan games when they pleading for members to turn up for Burnley mid week home game....

Also worth noting for those going with their kids or older parents, that there's a huge number of blocks that don't have the reduced tickets for Juniors or Senior members. All the prime blocks are adult-only priced seats.

That has seriously reduced my options of getting seats with my daughter as I'm not paying full whack adult price for her (not even sure I can assign her to an adult ticket??).

Bit naughty that by the club if you ask me. It's going to force certain aged fans to by expensive adult seats.

Been in a queue since 9:45, and still queuing. What's the point in paying extra for + membership if standard members still have a chance of getting tickets before you? Why aren't they just keeping it open today until everything is sold out? FFS.

P.S. Is the only way to join the queue early by clicking on a link for a different match, for which tickets are already available? There was no link for the Palace match before 10am, as far as I can see. I had to join the queue by clicking on the link for the second test event.

What time did you get onto site? I’ve just logged in for mates and none showing as available??

What time did you logon? Had 3 computers and 6 browsers since 8.45 and queued at 9ish (Family i was trying to help had same), got in at 10.30 and all sold out
Entered site about 9:20, but wheel didn't let me login until about 10:15, then I had to refresh screen as it wouldn't let me pick some seats that were showing as available. After refresh those tickets were gone. Very few tickets available (I'd guess at 1-10 tickets in each block, and only about a quarter of all blocks available?), so just grabbed what I could. I'd guess most tickets are going on sale tomorrow.

Been in a queue since 9:45, and still queuing. What's the point in paying extra for + membership if standard members still have a chance of getting tickets before you? Why aren't they just keeping it open today until everything is sold out? FFS.

P.S. Is the only way to join the queue early by clicking on a link for a different match, for which tickets are already available? There was no link for the Palace match before 10am, as far as I can see. I had to join the queue by clicking on the link for the second test event.

To your first point, as I understand it, the tickets for OneHotspur+ members have indeed sold out. The time it took was irrelevant to a degree. If there were say 4,000 available, it comes down to how long those take to sell.

However, I'd be interested to see what seats are available tomorrow, as there was a huge block available behind goal in North Lower, that are now showing as sold out. If they become live again in the morning, then it blows my theory about membership priority out of the water completely!

To your second point, nope, there's no separate link or back route in that I know of.
Like you (I assume), as soon as I click on tickets and get redirected to the e-ticketing site, I am presented with the queuing wheel.

I presume that the grey/blue wheel represents a queue. I think of it like a NEXT Boxing Day sale. You can get there early, join the queue, then when doors open you'll eventually get into the site as people get their goods and leave.
If you rock up at 10am expecting to walk straight in, you'll undoubtedly be disappointed at the wait.

Now whilst that all sounds good in theory, what I can't answer or fathom is how many people seem to be able to get into the site having logged in after a friend who's still stuck in the queuing system.

I have also had problems where I've been booted out and seemingly gone to back of line.

No idea if any of that helps! It should have course just be bollox and it's all pot luck!!!!!

Back