• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

"Returns from UEFA and Barcelona" ????

Damn, there's a lot of seats become available, in huge chunks as well. Loads around by the supposed "home end" of Wembley too. Can't see that these are all from UEFA and Barca

Would’ve thought they’d at least permit 1 guest ticket per member to ensure it’s sold out... as I know a few mates who’d love to go but have had to give up season tickets / memberships in recent years due to cost of growing families and mortgages.

46B8A69C-335E-427A-9476-2D4D023B37F5.jpeg 691698C6-AE33-4A91-95D0-3C10169801A7.jpeg

RE the Barcelona game, did any ST holders decide not to buy last season's seat but chose to buy another seat instead?
I kept the same seats for Barca as it was easier for me to do that whilst on holiday, but for PSV I'd like to see if I can get into the lower tier ('home' end). I am wondering if there will be much availability?

Barca tickets are on sale to registered supporters now, ie restricted general sale. Not all that many left, and not too many together.

Glad to see that they'll relent on this when push comes to shove. Notable though that they snuck it out a bit, no email to announce the lifted restrictions on availability. They're still very, very keen to protect the perceived value of membership.

RE the Barcelona game, did any ST holders decide not to buy last season's seat but chose to buy another seat instead?
I kept the same seats for Barca as it was easier for me to do that whilst on holiday, but for PSV I'd like to see if I can get into the lower tier ('home' end). I am wondering if there will be much availability?

A mate of mine missed the deadline for buying his seat for the Liverpool game, and had no trouble finding seats further back in the home end when he logged in the day after. I wouldn't expect demand for PSV tickets to be that much higher than for Liverpool.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I thought that. You pay for a season ticket up front to avoid all this sh!te. They refund it back to you in dribs and drabs. Make you go through the rigmarole of booking your own seat and then charge you a booking fee for the privilege. For what? It's all computerised, no humans were harmed in the process, what's it cost, a couple of bob for the 'lecky meter? They should be paying us a booking fee for all the hassle we have to go through!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I thought that. You pay for a season ticket up front to avoid all this sh!te. They refund it back to you in dribs and drabs. Make you go through the rigmarole of booking your own seat and then charge you a booking fee for the privilege. For what? It's all computerised, no humans were harmed in the process, what's it cost, a couple of bob for the 'lecky meter? They should be paying us a booking fee for all the hassle we have to go through!

Yep. There should be zero costs for online booking and a premium-rate phone line to call the club to sort issues and errors out. That would be the fair way to apportion admin costs, if they insist on breaking them out. Members could have a less expensive line, as the admin fee is doubled if you opt not to pay £40 a year for the tat package.

I thought they said they werent charging us for print at home ST seats

View attachment 5055

Which one were you charged for?

I wasn't charged the booking fee for my Cardiff or City tickets (which would have been included in the ST price), but was charged the booking fee for the Barcelona ticket (all print at home).
Although it is a rip off nonetheless when they don't have to send out a paper ticket, just an auto-generated pdf via email.
Plus you get charged 2 booking fees if booking for 2 people on the same transaction - another rip-off.

Only charged £1 when taking postage option, and that entails them providing a pretty ticket.

Didn't the club apologise for inadvertantly charging before ?

Which one were you charged for?

I wasn't charged the booking fee for my Cardiff or City tickets (which would have been included in the ST price), but was charged the booking fee for the Barcelona ticket (all print at home).
Although it is a rip off nonetheless when they don't have to send out a paper ticket, just an auto-generated pdf via email.
Plus you get charged 2 booking fees if booking for 2 people on the same transaction - another rip-off.
PSV mate

Surprised by that because its bit pointless collecting points for tickets now a days,if they keep taking points away from you every year and if you havent got a season ticket. i would have thought with the new stadium being cashless i thought you could accumalate points to get money off food and drink instead.

Surprised by that because its bit pointless collecting points for tickets now a days,if they keep taking points away from you every year and if you havent got a season ticket. i would have thought with the new stadium being cashless i thought you could accumalate points to get money off food and drink instead.

The points (currently) mainly benefit ST holders when applying for away games. And should we get to an FA or League Cup final they would be crucial for ST holders.
I guess they have changed the term as providing Members with something called "Loyalty" points is a bit contentious when they are not getting any reward for those points.

Back