• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

They are certainly some " PRECIOUS" people around today, i am going to say one thing and then leave it for others to cry about how cruel the world is. :rolleyes:

They are a lot of things that i can not afford to do /buy, but i have never seen the point in bitching about things ( that i can not afford) when/if they rise in price. I ( like most folks) have a budget to live to and because of that i prioritise what i spend that money on, what i do not do is bitch about the things i can not afford so despite what ANY one says it is " you touch yourself or take our choice".

But all those who feel like they are being victimised " go for it".

Good for you. I can afford it like you but I don't like the idea of people being shouted down for genuine grievances whether that by being drowned out or by pontificating and the trotting out of weary clichés that are just belittling to others. I'm sure most people have a budget that they spend according to and the reason they might be complaining is because that budget is being squeezed even further not just to bitch and gripe as you would say or play the victim.

I hope the ground isn't full of people with your mentality otherwise it will be a downer from the off tbh. The environment has already been made into a look after yourself, screw everyone else......don't think we need it compounded.

Correct. Absolutely disgraceful. These people taking that view won't be happy till the new ground is sanitised and full of daytrippers like the place up the road and Stamford Bridge. Then the full effect will come home to roost and our ground will be nothing more than an entertainment centre devoid of any true feeling or connection with the club save for the percentage that will blindly agree with and pay whatever the regime decides it wants to charge.

I agree and even Man U have realised this and have discounted tickets for younger people now. I am not one for to much chanting myself, but the chanting adds to the atmosphere and helps the team.

Would hate it to be soulless like arsenal.

Back