• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Yes, my mates baby daughter has miraculously shot up the list, seems they can't get rid of them. So much for 10 million on the waiting list; you'll have to run those figures again Mr Levy.

I got one, your daughter can sit on my lap.

Was 50,000+ at end of season, now 47,000-

I had signed up for Premium for next 3 years believing I had no chance, so this may give a chance to save money as I'd get in as ST holder. That said, I don't think I'd be able to do the travelling more than 3 years so comfort may be worth it.

10:00 tomorrow for the wheel of death.

The email says no Level 1 seats left, but Wembley map has none mentioned. It talks of category 1 etc - is this the same thing and the OS making things as clear as mud in their own inimitable style?

I had signed up for Premium for next 3 years believing I had no chance, so this may give a chance to save money as I'd get in as ST holder. That said, I don't think I'd be able to do the travelling more than 3 years so comfort may be worth it.

The email says no Level 1 seats left, but Wembley map has none mentioned. It talks of category 1 etc - is this the same thing and the OS making things as clear as mud in their own inimitable style?

I think level 1 is the lower tier and my mates got level 2 last week

So level 3 is Club Wembley ?

I suppose it fits in with block numbers. I was 526 for CL, so anything is an improvement.

I've just been looking at the Club Wembley pages and access info on the Wembley site. They don't like helping people, too much info rather than the right info.

Old man got the email as well, he was at 44k+. i didn't take one earlier when offered because he hadn't been offered one. I'm assuming that i'll be able to buy one tomorrow as well? i haven't received any email.

My mates in level 2 and not in club Wembley
He paid £775

The org charts are all available online. The middle tier is 'Club Wembley' and that's level 2. So either he's not in level 2 or he is actually in the Club Wembley area.

Level 3 is the ring of boxes that goes around the whole stadium, and level 4 is the second tier of boxes that is on the north side only.

The org charts are all available online. The middle tier is 'Club Wembley' and that's level 2. So either he's not in level 2 or he is actually in the Club Wembley area.

Level 3 is the ring of boxes that goes around the whole stadium, and level 4 is the second tier of boxes that is on the north side only.

That's exactly what I told him
He is adamant he isn't and he is in a block beginning with 2

So, we can agree that between the club and Wembley, things are confusing.

Maybe the mate is confused as the ticket says something like No Club Wembley membership, as did the CL sales.

So, we can agree that between the club and Wembley, things are confusing.

Actually it's something more complex I think

They have cut club Wembley back now due to the lack of popularity and have been re doing the whole set up

It's feasible that some of the seats that were there are general access now without the club Wembley perks

So my 9 month old son who I registered as a member when he was born and is number 53812 on the waiting list has just been offered a season ticket for next season.... Anyone else got this email?

Yes. I have the same email. How much will it cost do you think? I'm debating ten months option.

Will it really be a wheel of death to get a season ticket? I was hoping that the email meant that I would have a season ticket, as otherwise why email me? I'm going to be on the train at 10am

Actually it's something more complex I think

They have cut club Wembley back now due to the lack of popularity and have been re doing the whole set up

It's feasible that some of the seats that were there are general access now without the club Wembley perks

The thing is 'Club Wembley' is only the hospitality club run by the FA for England games, FA Cup games etc. Having a season ticket for Spurs' on Level 2 doesn't make you a member of Club Wembley any more than buying NFL or concert tickets on that tier. But it is the Club Wembley area.

I know what you mean about the scaled back 'Club Wembley', but even Spurs' seat map put out at the start of the renewal process classed all level 2 blocks as club category.

I think your mate just needs to come to terms with the fact that he's part of the prawn sandwich phalanx.

EDIT: The price you mention he paid is actually on the map as Category 2, but on Level 1. Are you sure he has a block starting with 2?

Attachments

• Season-Ticket-Wembley-Map.jpg
    Season-Ticket-Wembley-Map.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The thing is 'Club Wembley' is only the hospitality club run by the FA for England games, FA Cup games etc. Having a season ticket for Spurs' on Level 2 doesn't make you a member of Club Wembley any more than buying NFL or concert tickets on that tier. But it is the Club Wembley area.

I know what you mean about the scaled back 'Club Wembley', but even Spurs' seat map put out at the start of the renewal process classed all level 2 blocks as club category.

I think your mate just needs to come to terms with the fact that he's part of the prawn sandwich phalanx.

Well it's a bargain for him

So my 9 month old son who I registered as a member when he was born and is number 53812 on the waiting list has just been offered a season ticket for next season.... Anyone else got this email?

Strangely enough, my almost 10 month old son has received an email this morning too and he's 53452.

Do you think that there is a chance they will offer to Lilywhite members, or go to General Sale?

EDIT: The price you mention he paid is actually on the map as Category 2, but on Level 1. Are you sure he has a block starting with 2?

He said 213

Back