• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

At home first. Emirates Marketing Project. Actually I'd like us to face the other top teams as early as possible. They'll all bring in loads of new players, and (hopefully) will take some time to gel, whereas we are more settled.

I think our last two seasons has entitled us to a Chelsea-esque easy opener against a promoted team. Add in the Wembley factor which i think Sky would love to be all over, i'm going for Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Huddersfield at home, probably then moved to Sunday.

Important dates first half of the season:

The season starts on Saturday 12 August and ends Sunday 13 May.

UEFA Playoffs (Liverpool and Everton): 15-17 and 22-24 August

Everton enter in the 3rd qualifying round and have to play two games before the league starts.

Group stage:

12–14/09/17: Matchday one
26–28/09/17: Matchday two
17–19/10/17:Matchday three
31/10/17–02/11/17: Matchday four
21–23/11/17: Matchday five
05–07/12/17: Matchday six

Carabao Cup dates (if it's the same schedule as last season):

Round two: 22/23 August
Round three: 19/20 September (big clubs enter here)
Round four: 24/25 October
Round five: 28/29 November

International breaks:

28 August-5 September
2-10 October
6-14 November

Back