• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Any idea why the Bronze memberships have renewed automatically so early? Did the club send a communication on this that I missed?

I was going to renew, but feels quite underhanded and given this ticket debacle, I feel pretty tinkled off with the club atm.

I'm sure it will subside in time. Probably by 5.15pm tomorrow!
I want my membership renewed automatically, but can't find where to do it. Anyone know?

I've looked to renew, but OS still has nothing but registering an interest for New members (details in June).

Can't help feeling post FA Semi there will be a flurry of announcements

1. Wembley 2017/18
  2. Membership types - I'm guessing 2 ST cats ...... current and Wembly special
  3. Season Tickets for Wembley
  4. Bronze for Wembley

Any idea why the Bronze memberships have renewed automatically so early? Did the club send a communication on this that I missed?

I was going to renew, but feels quite underhanded and given this ticket debacle, I feel pretty tinkled off with the club atm.

I'm sure it will subside in time. Probably by 5.15pm tomorrow!

I can only guess this is another mix-up. Nothing has been taken from my bank account for the membership fee. And I've not had the usual email about renewals. Last year this was all done in June.

I want my membership renewed automatically, but can't find where to do it. Anyone know?

For those on Direct Debit (not sure if/how that works from overseas) then it sort of renews automatically - the club send an email and you have a deadline by which to cancel, else they take the money and it automatically renews. So you don't have to proactively renew, it just rolls unless you stop it.

Mine has renewed as well, which it is meant to but it normally doesn't occur until the first week of June. You get an email in May saying they will renew and that they will take the money in the next 28 days. Not going to complain, definitely enhances the chance of a final ticket should we get there given the increase in allocation last season from 25,000 to 29,000

Mine has renewed as well, which it is meant to but it normally doesn't occur until the first week of June. You get an email in May saying they will renew and that they will take the money in the next 28 days. Not going to complain, definitely enhances the chance of a final ticket should we get there given the increase in allocation last season from 25,000 to 29,000[/QUOTE]

Wow, I never knew that, I always thought if we ever got an FA Cup final, members wouldnt have a chance, but with 29000 if we progress on saturday, it will probably be very similar to the United cut-off, maybe about 50pts higher.

Very interesting.

Although to be honest, I still believe the allocation should be higher anyway, nearly 30k tickets to people other than the 2 sets of supporters of the clubs in the final is still a good 10k too many in my book

Palace and United had a proper moan up last season and the FA agreed to up it and keep it around 29,000. That would leave around 4500/5000 for members once the club have dobbed out to staff. I know you have a high points total and would get one and I have 317 points which puts me in the top 1300 members so I would expect to get one too. All speculation..... we have to get there first!

I reckon a cut off would be likely 220-235ish for the final should we get there.

Palace and United had a proper moan up last season and the FA agreed to up it and keep it around 29,000. That would leave around 4500/5000 for members once the club have dobbed out to staff. I know you have a high points total and would get one and I have 317 points which puts me in the top 1300 members so I would expect to get one too. All speculation..... we have to get there first!

I reckon a cut off would be likely 220-235ish for the final should we get there.
For members?
Surely it will be the same as the semi based in a similar allocation

Indeed. But would make the win even more sweeter knowing we could actually go to the final if we got there, because if 2 seasons time it will be just ST's only when we finally reach one

ONE HOTSPUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Recently we announced that we had agreed an extension until April 30 in respect of the option to play home fixtures next season at Wembley Stadium. This was in order to afford ourselves greater flexibility before making the final decision on the decommissioning of White Hart Lane this summer.

Our intention remains to play all home fixtures at Wembley next season, however we can only announce full details on the renewal process for Season Ticket Holders once our home venue for 2017-18 has been confirmed.

We shall update all One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this period.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...ticket-and-membership-renewals-update-240417/

in addition to Jordinho ST info ....

ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE AND LILYWHITE MEMBERSHIP FOR 2017-18

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will be sent a personal invite via email shortly informing them that the renewal window is now open.

For the coming season we have looked to further improve our membership offer and all Members will now enjoy some great new benefits including:

- 10 per cent off in stadium stores at every match
- Preferential ticket prices at selected cup matches
- An enhanced membership welcome pack

Information including details of the full range of benefits is now available to view on our membership renewal microsite. http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/renewals/

The deadline for renewal will be 5pm on Friday, May 12.

Please note that Bronze Members are required to renew by this date in order to retain their place on the Season Ticket Waiting List and ensure that they are eligible to become a Season Ticket Holder should the opportunity arise. In this event, the Bronze membership fee paid for the 2017-18 season will be refunded.​

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...ticket-and-membership-renewals-update-240417/

in addition to Jordinho ST info ....

ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE AND LILYWHITE MEMBERSHIP FOR 2017-18

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will be sent a personal invite via email shortly informing them that the renewal window is now open.

For the coming season we have looked to further improve our membership offer and all Members will now enjoy some great new benefits including:

- 10 per cent off in stadium stores at every match
- Preferential ticket prices at selected cup matches
- An enhanced membership welcome pack

Information including details of the full range of benefits is now available to view on our membership renewal microsite. http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/renewals/

The deadline for renewal will be 5pm on Friday, May 12.

Please note that Bronze Members are required to renew by this date in order to retain their place on the Season Ticket Waiting List and ensure that they are eligible to become a Season Ticket Holder should the opportunity arise. In this event, the Bronze membership fee paid for the 2017-18 season will be refunded.​
I dont get this.

Looking at my loyalty points this was all renewed last week sometime?

Chaos has been reigning.

Even this afternoon I renewed but only after ignoring a screen message that I had to upgrade from & to the same thing. Just looked in basket out of curiosity and there it was.

OS is poorly.

Last edited:
Back