• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Indeed - I tried on 42 pts, but was gobsmacked not to receive the 'push off, matey, nothing to see here' message.

It'll be my first NLD, so I'm hoping they won't go all retrospective on me.

The (2nd) ticket I purchased yesterday was with the wife's membership, she has approx 150 points. I already had mine through the original ballot.

Let's hope this happens for the Utd game...

Kill me now! Just read all those posts. It didn't let me in last night.

Spoke to TO and they said they've now sold out.

I noticed the membership renewal scheme updated last night, so those on it would've had another 10 loyalty points added. Don't suppose that had anything to do with the system then allowing some people to purchase NLD tickets and bypass the 'error' message??

Congrats to you lucky b*stards who capitalised on that. Has anyone got their paper ticket through for Saturday yet? Still waiting on mine.. getting nervous that it might not arrive! (I purchased them last week)

Kill me now! Just read all those posts. It didn't let me in last night.

Spoke to TO and they said they've now sold out.

I know how you feel. I missed them last night by a matter of minutes. And given that I was relatively close to the original cut-off, am feeling slightly short changed....!

I noticed the membership renewal scheme updated last night, so those on it would've had another 10 loyalty points added. Don't suppose that had anything to do with the system then allowing some people to purchase NLD tickets and bypass the 'error' message??

It's hard to figure out what happened. I personally have a sneaky feeling this was open to all members...

I had 168pts, so three off the tinkling revised cut off. So angry.

Oh well, here's hoping one turns up on Stubhub. I'm not holding my breath though.

That's a price I'm prepared to pay. I shelled out £121 for Bournemouth!

Apparently 80 have been sold in Stubhub over the last 24 hours. Can't believe I've missed out, I've been checking religiously for the last two weeks and just happened not to bother last night.

Seems like a screw up to me.Cat B and C games have never gone on sale like that so why would the NLD .Should have been strictly by loyalty points

Seems like a screw up to me.Cat B and C games have never gone on sale like that so why would the NLD .Should have been strictly by loyalty points

Definitely my thinking too. My guess is that they inadvertently opened it up to everybody, rather than the select few who qualified...

NB - for those in the next batch of loyalty points who missed out yesterday, another email is going out this afternoon.

Update from the Trust on yesterday's ticketing c*ck-up :

On 19 April, the Club released a small number of additional tickets for the home match against Arsenal, scheduled for Sunday 30 April 2017. Member tickets for this Category A game were originally allocated via loyalty points, in line with the changes made to home ticketing this season.

One Hotspur members who applied for this match during the ballot window with 176 or more points were successful, with those applicants with 175 points or under remaining on a waiting list should there be any returns.

Yesterday, the Club emailed the 300 applicants at the top of that waiting list to advise that a number of additional tickets had become available and, as a result, the loyalty points required for this match had dropped to 171. We understand roughly 150 tickets were made available to purchase online on a first come, first served basis to those applicants with 171 points or above. However, owing to an error, the correct purchase restrictions were not properly applied to the site, meaning any One Hotspur member online at that time could purchase a ticket, regardless of whether they applied for the match originally and regardless of the number of loyalty points on their accounts.

We were alerted to the problem by fans on social media last night and sought immediate clarification from the Club, which they provided this morning. To their credit, the Club has told us human error was responsible and has confirmed that ‘a couple of dozen’ tickets were bought by ineligible One Hotspur members. The Club has said they will honour all of those purchases and have already implemented additional checking procedures to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

We are also advised that a further batch of tickets will be released today and they will be offered solely to the group who missed out yesterday.

All that said, we clearly understand the anger, frustration and disappointment caused and urged the Club to communicate this explanation directly with supporters. As this has not been forthcoming, we felt we should share this update with our fellow fans and hopefully clear up some of the confusion caused. We also asked the Club to consider suitable compensation for those affected.

Any One Hotspur member who wishes to discuss this matter further is asked to contact the Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office directly on 0344 844 0102 or via email at ticketoffice@tottenhamhotspur.com.

Have offered mine back - may be too much of a problem, unless someone gives me their number to associate.

Standing by .....

Any idea why the Bronze memberships have renewed automatically so early? Did the club send a communication on this that I missed?

I was going to renew, but feels quite underhanded and given this ticket debacle, I feel pretty tinkled off with the club atm.

I'm sure it will subside in time. Probably by 5.15pm tomorrow!

Back