• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Seeing as i travel to most games i could not agree more, however neither Sky or the people who run our game could give a brick about the supporters no matter how much they say they do. One of the main reasons that football is no where good as it was is because of Sky who pamper to the armchair supporter rather then those who go and watch. ( imo).

You are both spot on.

Same here, do plenty of travelling up and down the country (when we can get a ticket). Being able to book hotels early is ideal, but no longer possible thanks to the late Sky picks and even worse next season with added problem of being in a lottery for tickets

What day next week are the fixtures released?

I think i can take a good guess as the likely fixtures Sky and BT Sports will likely rig within the first couple of months:

- Leicester vs Arsenal likely within August
- Manchester derby within August (or September at the lastest)
- Leicester vs Spurs by the end of September at the latest

What day next week are the fixtures released?

I think i can take a good guess as the likely fixtures Sky and BT Sports will likely rig within the first couple of months:

- Leicester vs Arsenal likely within August
- Manchester derby within August (or September at the lastest)
- Leicester vs Spurs by the end of September at the latest

Next Wednesday at 9am......i guarantee Leicester won't have an easy ride at the end of the season like they did this year(bitch bitch)....a few away games at liverpool, goons,us,city/utd will be thrown in...and i won't be surprised it be tough on us to??

Next Wednesday at 9am......i guarantee Leicester won't have an easy ride at the end of the season like they did this year(bitch bitch)....a few away games at liverpool, goons,us,city/utd will be thrown in...and i won't be surprised it be tough on us to??

I have a feeling Chelsea away will be very early on.

In that mock-up that did the rounds at the weekend it had us going there early Sept. I can see that one being right, Match Day 5...Dembele available!

Apologies if this has been posted previously before my life on this forum, but here are a couple of (old) articles that describe the process of compiling the fixture list. Certainly a lot more complex than may seem the case at first. (Note the first link is from 2009, so not sure if the example given of the impact of West Ham games is still valid, but it gives a good picture of the sort of things that need to be taken into account and the knock-on effect one fixture can have)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jun/15/fixtures-premier-league-football-league-compiled

You are both spot on.

Same here, do plenty of travelling up and down the country (when we can get a ticket). Being able to book hotels early is ideal, but no longer possible thanks to the late Sky picks and even worse next season with added problem of being in a lottery for tickets

Unfortuately mate we are well down the list of those Sky or the Prem lge care about. As far as they are concerned the fact that we spend our money traveling and accommodation means nothing to them they would rather pamper those who never do any of that.

I think
Unfortuately mate we are well down the list of those Sky or the Prem lge care about. As far as they are concerned the fact that we spend our money traveling and accommodation means nothing to them they would rather pamper those who never do any of that.

You're so right whats 40-50 thousand fans compared to 5-6 million subscribers and overseas sales, to be honest since I've been going to football (mid 50's) nobody in football has ever worried about the fans, they know we will turn up no matter how they m(*)uck us about and how poor the facilities and the standard of play, we're hooked and they know it.

Penultimate home game against Woolwich.
Last game at WHL Utd.
Two biggies to go out with.

Edit - and November a bit tasty - 3 derbies in a row.

Stoke away; Group stage - matchday one; Sunderland home
Middlesbrough away; Group stage - matchday two; Emirates Marketing Project home
WBA away; Group stage matchday three; Bournemouth away
leicester home; Group stage - matchday four; Woolwich away
WHU home; Group stage, matchday five; Chelsea away
Swansea home; Group stage - matchday six; Man Utd away

We have a tough run in. I hope Poch is planning for us to be better prepared for the final few games of the season. It's during this period we need to be strong, it's when so much is decided and we cannot afford to be mentally and physically shattered.

Liverpool have a p!ss easy run in. With no European football all season I think they will be a threat to the top 4 positions.

Back