• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

There are going to be very few tickets for members the whole of next season not just the last game.Capacity down to 32000 and 25000approx season ticket holders leave 7000 seats probably 2-3000 going to away fans leaving 50000 scrambling for 5000 tickets at most per game.To me the fairest way is that everyone should have the opportunity to go to at least one game next season .The top 5000 should be able to chose first which game and then filter down so if you only bought membership this year you will get the worse game.If there are any tickets left after the first round then again it goes back to the top of the list.

I think there are 22k STs and aways will get 3k according to that THST email. Overseas supporter club/corporate allocations are being put on hold/reduced pro-rata.

So anywhere between 5 & 7k for members at a guess.

I think there are 22k STs and aways will get 3k according to that THST email. Overseas supporter club/corporate allocations are being put on hold/reduced pro-rata.

So anywhere between 5 & 7k for members at a guess.

At a guess.

Getting a ticket for a Cat C match next season will probably like it was trying to get Cat A games in the past, whereas getting a ticket for a Cat A next season will be like it was getting MIlan tickets in the CL season.

Couldn't the club say the last 6/8 home games next season only memberships that were taken out from 2015 downwards be allowed to buy tickets anyone who buys membership now are only placed on the season ticket waiting list and can only buy tixs up till xmas.

It is expected that demand for tickets will be at an all-time high for the upcoming campaign so, in an effort to make the process as fair and transparent as possible for all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members, we have decided to change the sales mechanism.

Following consultation with the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust, tickets for our Category B and C home matches at White Hart Lane for next season will be allocated via a ballot to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members that have applied during a specific window. Once an application window has closed for these fixtures, all tickets will be allocated via a random, computerised ballot, with all applicants being notified whether or not they have been successful shortly after via email.

This process will not see a reduction in the chances a member would have in obtaining tickets versus the traditional sales process we have employed in recent years. However, it will eliminate the frustrations that can be experienced at peak times during periods of high demand when large numbers of people are attempting to purchase tickets via telephone and internet. Applications will be able to be submitted online at any point during the advertised period or in person at the Ticket Office during office hours.

Members will be able to apply once only per match and in groups (an upper limit on group size will be communicated prior to the first application period of the season once final seat availability is confirmed). Additionally, members will be able to select which price tickets/area they wish to be entered for.

Tickets for Category A home fixtures next season will be allocated using loyalty points, similar to the process followed for away match ticket allocations. All members will be able to apply in groups and following the deadline an announcement will be made to confirm the total loyalty points required to be allocated a ticket. Only members of group applications with the required points total will be allocated a ticket.

Members are advised that due to the relocation of over 1,800 season ticket holders as a result of the stadium development works in the North-East corner, tickets in the South Stand will be extremely limited next season.

In an effort to maximise the tickets available to One Hotspur members we have made every effort to reduce ticket allocation across the board, with previous allocations to players and staff and some Club partners among those areas being significantly reduced. Unfortunately, we will also be unable to offer Multi-Game packages and the Junior Promotion for next season.

Finally, some supporters have asked if the number of away supporters will be reduced next season as a result of the planned works. Premier League rules are clear in terms of the allocation to be provided to supporters of the visiting team, so this is one area that will not reduce for next season, with the maximum allocation of 3,000 tickets required to be offered to visiting teams by any Club with a capacity over 30,000 seats.

Well, i am in for all the Cat As & CL matches. All good there. Cat B & C will be a bit nerve wracking to see if your name comes out of the hat.

Frustrating but necessary. Although not having to see the wheel of death for a while is a silver lining.

My concerns would be the cost of my membership. Surely this would have to be reduced when essentially you're not guaranteed a ticket to any league games (although I should be ok for category A games).
Will loyalty points still be awarded for the Category B & C games that go to a ballot? It seems unfair that you could lose a lot of ground points wise down to a luck of the draw. Could be a huge swing in points for someone who has been lucky all season and someone who has been unlucky when it comes to the last home game of the season.
StubHub. How long left do we have with these c*nts? If members aren't even guaranteed the chance to purchase tickets at face value surely they shouldn't be popping up on here at silly prices.

This (ballot) process will not see a reduction in the chances a member would have in obtaining tickets versus the traditional sales process we have employed in recent years.

That is nonsense for a start.

also will there be some kind of quota on how many ballots you can be successful in, i.e. if its random and Bob applies to 5 games and gets all 5 games but Steve applied to the same 5 and didn't get any, what would happen? Just tough brick?

Seen some people on the Spurs FB page complaining. Somehow think it unfair that ST holders & members that have accrued the most LPs over the last 5 seasons get first crack of the whip for Cat A games (which i assume the last home game of the season will be).

also will there be some kind of quota on how many ballots you can be successful in, i.e. if its random and Bob applies to 5 games and gets all 5 games but Steve applied to the same 5 and didn't get any, what would happen? Just tough brick?

I assume so.

Changing the subject, I think that they never sold any new memberships this season, you could apply to go on a waiting list. Good thing.

Seen some people on the Spurs FB page complaining. Somehow think it unfair that ST holders & members that have accrued the most LPs over the last 5 seasons get first crack of the whip for Cat A games (which i assume the last home game of the season will be).

Most of them will probably be glory hunters who have come out of the woodwork since we have been doing well, I bet most of them will disappear if we fall back again.

Frustrating but necessary. Although not having to see the wheel of death for a while is a silver lining.

My concerns would be the cost of my membership. Surely this would have to be reduced when essentially you're not guaranteed a ticket to any league games (although I should be ok for category A games).
Will loyalty points still be awarded for the Category B & C games that go to a ballot? It seems unfair that you could lose a lot of ground points wise down to a luck of the draw. Could be a huge swing in points for someone who has been lucky all season and someone who has been unlucky when it comes to the last home game of the season.
StubHub. How long left do we have with these c*nts? If members aren't even guaranteed the chance to purchase tickets at face value surely they shouldn't be popping up on here at silly prices.

I don't expect membership fee will be reduced. (the club have already said the Bronze membership fee will not be reduced, even though they are removing the priority sale period now with the ballot instead. They say there is still value in paying to get on the ST waiting list.)
In any case, you have never been guaranteed a ticket, even as a member. You just get a chance to buy before general sale. Although for a Cat B/C or a Monday night game there was never usually a problem.
I would imagine loyalty points will still be awarded. Is the lucky/unlucky point any different to someone lucky enough to get in the queue early enough vs someone who isn't due to work or other reasons?
Stubhub : wholeheartedly agree.

What will our capacity be next season? This seems a bit drastic. So if you happen to be just below the cut off to get tickets for Category A-matches (i have no idea how many points you would need), you risk not getting the chance to watch a single match all season, whilst someone with no loalty points could get to see them all?

Also sounds like extremely bad news for overseas supporters who might only have the chance to come over once or twice per season, and perhaps only on specific dates. If they lose out on the ballot, they are fudged. They must at least make sure that people will know if they get a ticket or not several weeks before the match, so that people have time to make travel arrangements.

So what do we think the cutoff will be for CAT A games?
Looking at the site its listing 19994 Season ticket holders with points, im presuming the other 6k is made up of others.

Then 2239 Members with over 250LP and 4358 over 200LP

Guess then the cutoff will be around 180?

This (ballot) process will not see a reduction in the chances a member would have in obtaining tickets versus the traditional sales process we have employed in recent years.

That is nonsense for a start.
I have never missed out on a ticket when I've tried to get one for a category A match, let alone a category B or C match, so yes, clearly that's absolute nonsense. They really shoud think more carefully about what they write.

Back