• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Well lots of people generally only watch football when their team is winning, not everyone is dedicated enough to watch every game if they're getting hammered every week or the title chase is over etc. May sound silly but thats just human nature. There will always be plenty who will go to every game but also plenty who don't. Why do you think stadiums fill up when teams do well and empty when they're not etc.

Not saying it's right, just how people operate.
Of course I got where you were coming from, it was just in the context of where we are and how we are playing this season I wouldn't expect anyone to be bailing out on the last home game of the season.

These are season ticket holders ffs. They've seen the beautiful development of manager, players and supporters unfold. A true shift in who we are and where we're going and they turn off as if it was a television.

Maybe HR was right. 'they've never had it so (farkin) good' .......and it just makes me wonder, wtf do they want?

As teams get better the expectations also get higher, so scraping top 4 next season (assuming we finish 2nd this season) wouldn't seem like progress to some people.

D'oh!

There's now dozens of (probably over a hundred) tickets on StubHub and the prices have plummeted (from a minimum of £125 yesterday) with prices starting from £50 currently and it even allowed me to purchase a group of 4 together on my single Lilywhite membership!

haha enjoy mate

What's happened to the season ticket renewal? This 8,000 seat loss causing a headache?

Last time for Block 56 today from Block 25. Paxtonwolf might be interested. :)

PS I have the higher res photos if anyone wants them, the site wouldn't let me upload as they are too large.

Last time for Block 56 today from Block 25. Paxtonwolf might be interested. :)

PS I have the higher res photos if anyone wants them, the site wouldn't let me upload as they are too large.

Nice one. Think we were getting a balti pie when you took that. Just before ko i assume?

We were sat front row just above the A in Tottenham

Last edited:
Yes, about five minutes before ko. Absolutely roasting in East Lower yesterday.

Wonder when Spurs will put the 360 photo up.

Don't get the front row tickets in the north stand if you are 6ft plus,literally my knees were touching my chin yesterday,lucky i had a small kid next to me so pinched some of his space ,in most of the cheap sides i have sat in around the ground or in this case the wall etched into my kneecap for a good few hours afterwards thank fcuk we're moving only for this case. Only bought the ticket because i had a dream lol......that we picking something up,can't remember what now mmmmmm

Last edited:
Don't get the front row tickets in the north stand if you are 6ft plus,literally my knees were touching my chin yesterday,lucky i had a small kid next to me so pinched some of his space ,in most of the cheap sides i have sat in the front seat or in this case the wall etched into my kneecap for a good few hours afterwards thank fcuk we're moving only for this case. Only bought the ticket because i had a dream lol......that we picking something up,can't remember what now mmmmmm

Front row is okay for us diddy-men. Gonna miss that block, but cant stand in the way of progress

i wonder if they may tweak the web site in buying tickets....its a free for all as it is now,can't think whats it going to be like with 4000 less seats.

Don't think so in my opinion.

i wonder if they may tweak the web site in buying tickets....its a free for all as it is now,can't think whats it going to be like with 4000 less seats.

My take is quite the opposite. I think the Club will actively push the fact its our last season at the current Lane, inviting more members to grab that last chance to visit.
Next season might not start off to bad for the opening fixtures (unless we have Arsenal,Cheslea etc; early doors), but I would say for the home fixtures from Xmas onwards it is going to be murder getting a ticket. And the final home game, words cannot describe what that will be like.

Many of us have said the correct way to handle that last match should be by loyalty points, but I just cant see it happening, the club are going to get a massive influx of new members next season

Some clubs stagger days on when members can buy them, based on your loyalty points. Us...not a chance

On the flipside doing that makes it a closed shop to new membetrs who will never get enough off a chance to build up loyalty points, I know people say they can go to Sunderland away on a Tuesday etc to build up points but thats not an option for most people. There are stacks of people that want to go see maybe 5-10 games a season, perhaps buy a few things from the club shop and thats it. Difficult to find a balance but need to think of different user groups.

Obviously it will become easier in the new stadium to do this or at Wembley.

i presume they will stagger the queue on where you are in the waiting list for a season ticket in the new stadium........ i hope they bleeding will,been a member for over ten years for that moment.....middle of the 'kop' next to the aisle please!!

I agree with the last game going to loyalty points. But to give more people a chance, would it work to have say the last x number of games done on loyalty points, and if you get to one of them, you don't get to the others? What I mean is that there is a sliding, tiered scale so that those members with the highest level of LPs get a ticket for the final game, those with LPs in the next tier down get a ticket for the penultimate game, and maybe one more tier for the third from last game? It might be a bit complex and means some members would have to miss out on a couple of games, but would help ensure those members with a reasonable level of LPs get a chance. And maybe a ballot for those without the requisite points.
That probably is too complicated though.

And it should be a rule for the last few games that Stubhub does not apply. If you are a ST holder and can't go, then return that seat to the club for a FV refund. But I doubt that will happen either.

Back