• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Anyone had a notification email regarding Everton or had the money debited yet? After the loyalty point level announcement it all seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Anyone had a notification email regarding Everton or had the money debited yet? After the loyalty point level announcement it all seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Have a quick look in your account history. Seat numbers are there, checked my balance and although the money hasn't left yet, it has been allocated

Saw my seats allocated yesterday, and received the tickets today. Looking forward to it, and the bank holiday night out in Liverpool!

Going to Everton away with my girlfriend. Applied with a mate's ST and my bronze membership, they have put me in the lower tier by the corner flag whilst my girlfriend is sat in the upper tier. Thanks a lot Spurs. It's her first game as well.

Going to Everton away with my girlfriend. Applied with a mate's ST and my bronze membership, they have put me in the lower tier by the corner flag whilst my girlfriend is sat in the upper tier. Thanks a lot Spurs. It's her first game as well.

Done a similar thing to a friend of mine. He is going with his 14-year old son. He has been allocated a seat in Row 5 while his son has been allocated one in Row 26. Sometimes you have to wonder what the people in the Ticket Office are thinking of.
If people who apply together have vastly different points then allocate them seats together even if they have to be the lower price ones

Last year I went to Everton away with my gf and we were seated apart (we've had this at other games including home games and Wham away when we've not managed to get membership seats together).

We've not had any problems with people being happy to swap once we've explained the situation. Tbh Everton last year was a bit of a free-for-all where people were standing come the 2nd half

Last year I went to Everton away with my gf and we were seated apart (we've had this at other games including home games and Wham away when we've not managed to get membership seats together).

We've not had any problems with people being happy to swap once we've explained the situation. Tbh Everton last year was a bit of a free-for-all where people were standing come the 2nd half

The thing is, I am in the lower tier whereas my gf is in the upper tier. I don't see any way we could get two seats together.

I cannot see the final games of the season for broadcast available?

Does anyone know if it's us vs Everton? With the champions and cl teams already decided we must be in with a good chance of being shown?

Chelsea - Sunderland is guaranteed to be on, even if Sunderland get something against Arsenal to make them safe.

Hull - ManU seems a safe bet.

Then it's Saudi Sportswashing Machine - West Ham, Stoke vs Stevie Me, City - Southampton and Everton - Spurs. The rest don't stand a chance.

Do people still watched scheduled games? I thought this was the 2010s! On demand and personalised playlists and all that

Maybe they're waiting to establish what's still up for grabs on the day.

If Sunderland get a point, then they're safe. ManUre would need to improve GD over a (losing at home to WBA) WoolArseWhich to take 3rd.

At the other end ..... Oh fudgenuts, this is boring.

I'm fed up with Sky UK treating us like nobodies, perhaps heading to Iceland one might get the VIP treatment.

Live on Sky Sports this Sunday - Saudi Sportswashing Machine v West Ham (SS3), Hull v Manchester Utd (SS1), Chelsea v Sunderland (SKY 1)

Back