• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

I keep thinking away to Man Utd.

Chelsea and United tend to get newly promoted sides. City will probably get the last one. We'll get someone like Sunderland, Stoke or West Brom I reckon. Maybe another round of Monday night boredom as well.

Chelsea and United tend to get newly promoted sides. City will probably get the last one. We'll get someone like Sunderland, Stoke or West Brom I reckon. Maybe another round of Monday night boredom as well.

Good grief, dont say that. I forgot there might be a Monday night match on the opening weekend. Please dont let it be us. I'd rather be the Sat 12.45pm match than the Monday 8pm slot

We've slipped down the pecking order for "interesting matches". It will be something dull like Stoke at home. Would prefer that one last mind, send them down.

Saints first away game is a good shout.

We've slipped down the pecking order for "interesting matches". It will be something dull like Stoke at home. Would prefer that one last mind, send them down.

Saints first away game is a good shout.

I'm not proud, I'd take that, give us the chance to hit the ground running under the new boss

Lads, making an early request from someone on here. I am flying over from Oz for a week in September as a surprise for my mum's 70th birthday, unfortunately it looks like England have a qualifier on the Tuesday (9th ?) but hoping we have a home game on the following Saturday. If we do I will try hard to get a ticket but if it is a big game I fear I will struggle for a general sale ticket.

That's where you lot might come into play !! Any help nearer the time would be appreciated.

Lads, making an early request from someone on here. I am flying over from Oz for a week in September as a surprise for my mum's 70th birthday, unfortunately it looks like England have a qualifier on the Tuesday (9th ?) but hoping we have a home game on the following Saturday. If we do I will try hard to get a ticket but if it is a big game I fear I will struggle for a general sale ticket.

That's where you lot might come into play !! Any help nearer the time would be appreciated.

Try @HotspurTickets on twitter. You can use this to go to an away game if we're not at home that weekend. Otherwise stubhub website. If you want to pay over the odds to guarantee a ticket (with a London hotel in the package) try Thomas Cook Sport.

Speak to the official OZ Spurs supporters club or email the club intself, they are normally very accomodating

Will check all the options nearer the time. Have to admit spurs were great a few years ago when i Had a similar situation, they reserved me 2 tickets at face value and the customer service department were excellent.

Hopefully will meet some of you for a per-match beer

Will check all the options nearer the time. Have to admit spurs were great a few years ago when i Had a similar situation, they reserved me 2 tickets at face value and the customer service department were excellent.

Now there's something I havent read for a while!

Gonna have a bash at doing the whole first weekend and see how close I actually get!

Arsenal v Burnley Sat 5:30pm KO
Chelsea v Aston Villa Sun 1:30pm KO
Hull v Tottenham
Liverpool v West Ham United Sat 12:45pm KO
Emirates Marketing Project v QPR
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton Mon 8pm KO
Southampton v Swansea
Stoke City v Crystal Palace
Sunderland v Manchester United Sun 4pm KO
West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City

Might be worth you getting a membership, £45 is steep for one match but I'd look at it as a total of £90 or whatever for one ticket. If I were travelling half way round the globe it's not a bad shout.

Stubhub, although I hate the principle, are often my only choice and in have to say at times it can work well. Need to check if you can buy without a membership.

Gonna have a bash at doing the whole first weekend and see how close I actually get!

Arsenal v Burnley Sat 5:30pm KO
Chelsea v Aston Villa Sun 1:30pm KO
Hull v Tottenham
Liverpool v West Ham United Sat 12:45pm KO
Emirates Marketing Project v QPR
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton Mon 8pm KO
Southampton v Swansea
Stoke City v Crystal Palace
Sunderland v Manchester United Sun 4pm KO
West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City

I don't think that Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Sunderland can both play at home on the same weekend.

OK, here's my effort :)

Aston Villa v Emirates Marketing Project
Burnley v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Mon 8pm
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Everton v Arsenal Sun 4pm
Leicester City v Hull
Manchester United v West Ham United Sat 12.30pm
QPR v Sunderland Sat 5.30pm
Southampton v Liverpool Sun 1.30pm
Tottenham v Stoke
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea

Factoring that Spurs, City, Everton are always home when their red rivals are away and vice versa.
I do believe there is a certain amount of randomness that goes into this - it is just one guy with a really cool spreadsheet! - but I suspect there is also a little bit of fixing and sub-plots.

The years where we were the big challengers to the existing top 4 we always got matches against our "peers" at the time - City, Liverpool. I think they will put Everton against Arsenal for this reason. Last season United were well and truly stitched up by this. I think this year the PL would like to see them get off to a good start and they will have a nice home match. City will get a winnable away game. Liverpool will be the one they put a bit of ice under.

The three teams coming up are very unattractive to the neutral viewer. Expect one of them to be sacrificed at Chelsea, the other two get nothing matches though Leicester come up as the best side so will be given a stab at getting a win against a side looking wobbly last season.

Re: 2014-2015 Fixtures Announced 18th June - 9AM

cant wait for these tba so I can plan things around the matches (I know, sad isnt it?)

1st home match Aug 16th QPR....Harry comes home
1st away match Sun Aug 24th Southampton....Mauricio returns to St Marys

Nailed on...you know it

Back