• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Stubhub heads-up - Arsenal Tickets

I hate Stubhub.

But just to let you know there are tickets going for the game tomorrow at quite reasonable prices. There are currently over 700 tickets available in various parts of the ground. It appears people are losing faith. I've bought a ticket though COYS.

You have to be a member to purchase/collect the tickets, but I think anyone can go to the game (get your mate to order one for you)

Re: Stubhub heads-up - Arsenal Tickets

I got one yesterday after seeing your post (cheers).
I have lillywhite membership. Never used stub hub before. Just to be sure, does it get transferred onto my card, ie I just turn up at turnstile or do I need to collect anything from ticket office prior to game.

I got one yesterday after seeing your post (cheers).
I have lillywhite membership. Never used stub hub before. Just to be sure, does it get transferred onto my card, ie I just turn up at turnstile or do I need to collect anything from ticket office prior to game.

Dont you take the email confirming your ticket to the ticket office

... that said, I'm wondering if it's just a standard ticket, as there's no reference to stub hub on the email!

.. I've been a cretin. I got mine through the std way, so, basically you can get them on stub hub or there's still a few for on the official site through the normal way of ordering. Doh!

.. I've been a cretin. I got mine through the std way, so, basically you can get them on stub hub or there's still a few for on the official site through the normal way of ordering. Doh!

Interesting considering they cannot go on stubhub unless its sold out.

Yes, quite a fair few been sent back now. ABout a block of 10 now on sale on the OS in Block B East Stand, and strange batches of 4s and 5s in the Upper West

You have to be really keen though £81 West £71 East.

I wanted to go, but tbh thats min £200 for the two of us if you throw in the petrol. Might have to chance a few bets today to see if we can get lucky and have a see later tonight if I can stretch to that

Last edited:

I would have if I had any money left. Had a funny feling this might happen but think it's a first!

If anybody's on could you please help me purchase tickets real fast? I think all I need is somebody here with a OneHotspur membership. I will do anything.

please please direct message me if you're on. Trying to buy tickets tonight

Thanks much guys!

So.. my theory that they are holding tickets to sell on stubhub at extortionate hikes may be true and decided they would sell them on the OS instead.

Can anyone think o a reasonable reason what has happened here

So I offered to use my membership to purchase voispur some tickets and I think that 11am was a deadline as I had the tickets in my basket at 10:59.

**** stubhub.

So I found a couple of tickets on the official site for voispur but my membership card only allows me to buy one. Can anyone with a better membership than me help us out?

Tickets have disappeared now anyway.

This is so frustrating. Try and do a good deed for someone and just end up getting their hopes up and messing them around!

I've used stub hub a couple of times this year when I've left it too late to book from the OS. I've only ever paid face value or slightly less. You collect the tix from the ticket office in the North Stand.

Back