• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Re: Villa Tickets

Shall i twist or stick,shall i stick and give Levy,timmy and our starting XI my £40 plus travel,plus my spare time for this game ,where i can see us in 6th place playing out a real ni nil bore draw or shall i twist and wait to see see if we get to a europa cup semi and hopefully experience a classic euro night at the Lane.

MMmmmm decisions decisions....

I'm twisting.....[-o<

That Villa could be a dead rubber, but possibly EL qualification could hinge on it if we're battling for 6th/7th, or if its a 5th/6th battle the outcome could be the difference between going straight into the Group Stage or just being in the 4th qual round

I was in two minds about this one but last game of the season & all that..........

Interesting March for me, Cardiff, Spurs Ladies away at Lewes, Benfica & U21s vs Woolwich at the Lane.

Mix & match!

That Villa could be a dead rubber, but possibly EL qualification could hinge on it if we're battling for 6th/7th, or if its a 5th/6th battle the outcome could be the difference between going straight into the Group Stage or just being in the 4th qual round

Its funny if we were in 7th or 8th instead there is a bit of hope something to play for or aim to get but being in our current position theres a realisation that we should qualify for a europa spot or limp across that line most probably but then turn it to another angle if we beat arsenal on Sunday and our next game against Southampton and they lose to chelsea following week everything could be back on for us for fourth,GHod forbid!!! but going by our track record in the last month is that really on......who knows.

The villa ticket is still in my basket but im still going to twist.......

Are you doing WBA or Stoke away?

We've still have a fair few left yet.

Wanted to go Thursday and Sunday, but couldnt get out of a meeting with the boss on Thursday, and I mistimed the circle of doom for the NLD, so couldnt get two tickets together, there was only about half a dozen singles left scattered around, and there was no way I was paying Stubhub rates, even if we could get 2 seats next/close to each other.

600 LPs and didnt get a ticket!!
Just hope I dont a see a tweet on Sunday morning from someone saying 'First game at the Lane today woohoo!" and I will be gutted.

I can only get to around one game a month at most, otherwise I'd be facing a divorce! I like to get to the final game of the season to have a last fix before the summer.

So far this season I've done: Norwich, Everton (away), Sheriff, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Man Utd, Crystal Palace, with SCBC and Villa to come.

I try not to think about how much this all costs! Although she reminds me now and again!

I can only get to around one game a month at most, otherwise I'd be facing a divorce! I like to get to the final game of the season to have a last fix before the summer.

So far this season I've done: Norwich, Everton (away), Sheriff, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Man Utd, Crystal Palace, with SCBC and Villa to come.

I try not to think about how much this all costs! Although she reminds me now and again!

I think that's great considering the distance you travel, and I know what you mean about overall costs. I dont even want to think how much we spend a season on it all.

You need to get the wife interested, best thing I ever did was take her to a preseason freindly v Torino many years ago. She loves it as much as me now, you should hear some of the language when we lose :p

Not bothering. Saturdays capitulation has just knocked the enthusiasm for me tbh. I already have tickets for Benfica, Arsenal, Liverpool (a) and Fulham so I am happy with that. Might possibly apply for West Ham (a) depending on if we look decent enough over the next 2-3 weeks. Will be quite strange not going to the last game of the season, I always go when we are at home but just don't have the inclination to waste another £40-£60 on what will likely turn out to be a nothing game and another frustrating performance against a side we should be comfortably be beating in a confident manner.

Not bothering. Saturdays capitulation has just knocked the enthusiasm for me tbh. I already have tickets for Benfica, Arsenal, Liverpool (a) and Fulham so I am happy with that. Might possibly apply for West Ham (a) depending on if we look decent enough over the next 2-3 weeks. Will be quite strange not going to the last game of the season, I always go when we are at home but just don't have the inclination to waste another £40-£60 on what will likely turn out to be a nothing game and another frustrating performance against a side we should be comfortably be beating in a confident manner.

I can appreciate how you feel, it does really get to you sometimes. I have felt like that myself after many a dismal performance, thinking 'why do we bother', but tbh when it gets near to a matchday I end up being glad I got tickets...and then we put in another placid display and the whole process repeats.

Such is the life of a Spurs supporter

I can appreciate how you feel, it does really get to you sometimes. I have felt like that myself after many a dismal performance, thinking 'why do we bother', but tbh when it gets near to a matchday I end up being glad I got tickets...and then we put in another placid display and the whole process repeats.

Such is the life of a Spurs supporter

I will have been to 20 fixtures this season after doing the 4 I have mentioned with 6-7 aways and just can't be bothered now. In season finished mode already with the exception of the Europa League fixture(s).

I was in two minds about this one but last game of the season & all that..........

Interesting March for me, Cardiff, Spurs Ladies away at Lewes, Benfica & U21s vs Woolwich at the Lane.

Mix & match!

I liked the look of that one.

If we had been stopping over nearer the time I would have gone, but as mcuh as I love Spurs I am not keen enough to drive down for an U21 match.
We did the away game v Man United last season that was played at Salford's new stadium, quite enjoyed that, despite we lost. Surprised how many Spurs fans were in the crowd

I will have been to 20 fixtures this season after doing the 4 I have mentioned with 6-7 aways and just can't be bothered now. In season finished mode already with the exception of the Europa League fixture(s).

I am not quite there yet, but could well be after next Thursday night. Fingers crossed the team give us a 'second wind' with some exciting performances in the next 10days

Bought my tickets this morning but on this note for the first time in about 10 years I don't think I'll be hanging around for the lap of "honour".

We've provided pretty good entertainment since Jol was appointed halfway through 2004/5 - either close to or getting 4th, good cup runs, winning a cup etc. But this season...awful fare all the way through. I can count the number of good performances on 1 hand. I don't think they deserve any sort of ovation...unless of course a miracle occurs and we end up 4th, very close to it or somehow reach the Europa League final. Just can't see it. Call me fickle!

I think that's great considering the distance you travel, and I know what you mean about overall costs. I dont even want to think how much we spend a season on it all.

You need to get the wife interested, best thing I ever did was take her to a preseason freindly v Torino many years ago. She loves it as much as me now, you should hear some of the language when we lose :p

She's barred! She has been to the Lane twice, many moons ago - Villa 0-2 defeat in 1985 and Goons 2-3 defeat in 1988. I haven't allowed her back since. I pack her off shopping, although that has a downside as well!

:)

I'm trying to get 2 for this Sunday against Arsenal but Stubhub is telling me I need to be a "OneHotspur" member before January 20, 2014 in order to buy tickets??

I'm not a OneHotspur member so what am I supposed to do?

I'm trying to get 2 for this Sunday against Arsenal but Stubhub is telling me I need to be a "OneHotspur" member before January 20, 2014 in order to buy tickets??

I'm not a OneHotspur member so what am I supposed to do?

Now you don't get to buy tickets. I guess they do this to prevent opposition fans getting them.

Now you don't get to buy tickets. I guess they do this to prevent opposition fans getting them.

What are the other ways of finding tickets? Is trying to scalp a pair around the stadium a viable option or can I look somewhere else online?

What are the other ways of finding tickets? Is trying to scalp a pair around the stadium a viable option or can I look somewhere else online?

A lot of travel agencies around the world offer tickets plus accommodation packages, but it's probably too late for that. Most other online options than the official site are scams or huge gambles at best. If you live abroad you might have some luck contacting the ticket office and explaining how you happen to be in London this weekend.

The Club can announce that we have decided to freeze the price of all tickets for next season - both season tickets and matchday tickets.

As part of my stag do me & 4 others are off to the lane vs the mighty fulham.

Cant wait...havent been able to afford to go in ages.

Back