• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
The fixture list will announced on Wednesday 19 June at 9:00am.

The first set of television picks selected approximately 2-3 weeks later.

The 2013/14 Premier League season will kick off on Saturday 17 August 2013.

Will the season finish earlier than normal to allow extra preparation time for the World Cup? Not that it would help us in any case (assuming we qualify!)

Europa League final 14 May 2014 at Juventus Stadium, Turin

FA Cup final is scheduled for 17 May.

Champions League final 24 May 2014 at Estádio da Luz, Lisbon

Before the fixture list is revealed tomorrow, I'd like to remind everyone that posting it here will not be allowed. It will be on the OS and all the online papers.

Football DataCo charges a standard fee for the reproduction of fixture lists, which currently stands at: £266 plus VAT to print the fixtures of one English club.

Newspapers printing the fixtures of all clubs are be charged around £3,931 plus VAT by DataCo for a date ordered listing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_DataCo

They have in the past gone after fan sites as well, so better safe than sorry. We can talk about individual games or even runs of games, like Xmas, though.

We will kick-off our 2013-14 Barclays Premier League campaign with a trip to newly-promoted Crystal Palace.

We are scheduled to travel to Selhurst Park on Saturday, August 17.

Palace finished fifth in the Championship and after beating Brighton in the play-offs, secured their place back in the Premier League with a 1-0 win against Watford at Wembley.

Our second fixture and first home game in the Premier League in 2013-14 is against Swansea City.

We finish August with one of the highlights of the season - the first North London derby of the campaign and a trip to Arsenal, scheduled for Saturday, August 31.

Remember, this is very much a provisional fixture list and all fixtures are subject to change.

KEY DATES

As stated above, the first North London derby arrives early at the Emirates on August 31 and we're scheduled to face the Gunners at home on March 15.

We face back-to-back derbies at the Lane against Chelsea on September 28 and then West Ham on October 5. We then take on the Manchester clubs in successive weeks, a trip to City on November 23 followed by United at home on November 30.

In December, we face Liverpool for the first time on December 14 and then travel to Old Trafford on New Year's Day.

We travel to City on January 29 and then back-to-back derbies again with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on March 8 and Arsenal on March 15. We then travel to Anfield March 29.

We take on West Ham on May 3 and our final fixture is Villa at home, scheduled for May 11.

Once again, please remember this is very much a provisional fixture list and all fixtures are subject to change.

PROMOTED TEAMS

After facing Palace on the opening day, our next encounter with a promoted team is our first trip to the new Cardiff City Stadium, scheduled for September 21.

We face Hull at the Lane on October 26 and then Palace at home on January 11. We travel to Hull's KC Stadium on February 1 and Cardiff are scheduled for the Lane on March 1.

FIXTURE CHANGES - EUROPA LEAGUE

Please also note that our Europa League involvement (as these are mainly Thursday night games) will see our Barclays Premier League matches being moved from Saturday to Sunday as we progress.

We enter the Europa League at the play-off stage in August. The draw for the play-offs is scheduled for Friday, August 9.

Our Europa League involvement means we are also exempt from the second round of the League Cup – now known as the Capital One Cup - and enter that competition in the third round stage. The third round is scheduled for the week starting Monday, September 23.

FIXTURE CHANGES - TV

Sky Sports and BT Sport will make their first live selections soon, although those potential changes will not be announced until July.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/fixtures-2013-14-19062013.page?

Complete list should be here: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Fixtures+and+Results/fixtures-and-results.page?

So...my gf invited me to London w/match as a 30th birthday gift.

And of course we play Arsenal away that weekend (31st). Plane and hotel is booked and paid for...

Anyone know if there is a chance in hell to get tickets for the game as Lillywhite-members?

Looking at the list (which i assume we can't quote here?) i would hope for 6 wins, no more than a couple of draws and maximum one loss in our first 9 games taking us to the end of october. Not a bad first 9 fixtures really.

I hate the EL so much, were at home for 5 out of 6 games after the 6 group games meaning West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, United, Liverpool will all defo be sundays !!!

And of course we play Arsenal away that weekend (31st). Plane and hotel is booked and paid for...

Anyone know if there is a chance in hell to get tickets for the game as Lillywhite-members?

It's likely that game will be moved (I assume just to Sunday) due to the Europa League playoff on the Thursday before...

Tricky first game up, promoted sides are unpredictable, especially in a London derby. What looked good to me was that our last 8 games in which we really should pick up a minimum of 20 points. That could be valuable if we have a nice points total going into the Liverpool game away on March 29th.

no chance of it going to members

Tricky first game up, promoted sides are unpredictable, especially in a London derby. What looked good to me was that our last 8 games in which we really should pick up a minimum of 20 points. That could be valuable if we have a nice points total going into the Liverpool game away on March 29th.

Agree first fixture is very tricky and not a shoe-in for three precious points........I agree that our end of season looks kind.

Everything must be geared to C Palace first game - I think we are good for that and game after I just hope come the game end of August we will have made some moves to upgrade the squad. Its hard to try and contain yourself and take one at a time. but two opening wins is very achievable and would set us up nice for nld.

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Lots of questions regarding our Live TV games. Plans are to announce these on July 8th

Both NLD and Liverpool - Man U last weekend of August, should be Suuuuuper Sunday sorted.

Looking at the fixtures they seemed to be spread out a bit,for a change, looking at the goons run it,it looks they got a nice run in as well....quite funny that man ure get a hard start when fergie has left them,no coincidence there!!

November could be a bit of a tricky month. Man United, Emirates Marketing Project and Everton. Other then that the difficult fixtures seem spread out.

Christmas schedule isn't too bad either.

Back