• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First win for Spurs in that strip?

greatwhitenorf

Vedran Corluka
I quite like the clean, uncluttered look of that dark blue away shirt with white shorts and socks. Every time I've seen us wear that in past seasons, we've lost. Anyone recall seeing us win in that kit?

Now that we've won in it, I hope to see it again. Rips the stitches out of that strange black and grey number we've got.

I quite like the clean, uncluttered look of that dark blue away shirt with white shorts and socks. Every time I've seen us wear that in past seasons, we've lost. Anyone recall seeing us win in that kit?

Now that we've won in it, I hope to see it again. Rips the stitches out of that strange black and grey number we've got.

Yes, we wore that combination on the opening day of the season up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and lost....

P0143.png

For me there's only one home kit and that's not Leeds/Swansea white

I'm not sure about Swansea but Bill Nicholson and Don Revie both went for an all-white kit so their respective teams would look like Real Madrid.

I think the all-white strip is great for European matches but we really shouldn't be wearing it for domestic competitions.

I'm not sure about Swansea but Bill Nicholson and Don Revie both went for an all-white kit so their respective teams would look like Real Madrid.

I think the all-white strip is great for European matches but we really shouldn't be wearing it for domestic competitions.
To resemble Swans perhaps? Not a sarcy answer, just hazarding a guess.

For me, white shirt with blue shorts is always the smartest. No other top side has that combo and its Spurs through and through!

They're not top sides now, perhaps, but Bolton and PNE also have the same shirt / shorts colour combination.

In fact, we adopted our home colours as a tribute to PNE's 1888-89 Invincibles.

I forgot about the League Cup defeat, to be honest, and so when I saw the result up there I assumed that it was the Premiership fixture. I stand corrected.

Back