• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First Match - Who Will We Play?

Let's just fast forward to where we're hoping for a favour from Norwich on the last day of the season.

Don't spoil it. I enjoy being optimistic in the close season. I'll come down to earth soon enough once the season starts.

Fixture List coming out tomorrow (16/6/22) Any guesses as to what Spurs' first match will be?

I'll guess: Leeds away

Given FA don't want Big 6 head to heads running into WC reckon we will get a big one for kick off.

Man Utd at home followed by Nottm Forest away.

Why does any one care about fixture list leaks? Just wait a couple more days.

Because everyone loves the ‘what if?’ in football to get excited before the event and the leaks are the first hint of next season so people will use it to kickstart talks of what may happen in the season to come.

Would love a trip to the Emirates on opening day…

however think we’ll get a promoted team away.

Seeing the fixtures like that it really shows how the world cup and international breaks are going to mess up this season. October and April are going to be killers for players.
They really should bin international breaks this year (can also do the same with the world cup).

I just hope we time any injuries to happen in the Leeds game in November.

Seeing the fixtures like that it really shows how the world cup and international breaks are going to mess up this season. October and April are going to be killers for players.
They really should bin international breaks this year (can also do the same with the world cup).

I just hope we time any injuries to happen in the Leeds game in November.

Teams with a high % of pros who are not going to the WC will get an advantage too.

Back