• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First Match - Who Will We Play?

Here's a fake Liverpool one:

BNChnI9CUAA2zdn.jpg

Arsenal fans seem to think they have Southampton at home. Guy who said it has been right for 3 years apparently.

I predict Chelsea and Arse will have pi$$ easy games for the first 6 fixtures

The champions always seem to play one of the promoted ones, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Chelsea get one too.

Man U - Palace
Chelsea - Hull
Tottenham - Sunderland

Everton and Man U will play each other within the first four rounds I think. Chelsea and Man U will be saved for April, so the corresponding one will probably be late November.

Chelsea are unbeaten on the opening day since 1998 when they lost 2-1 away at Coventry.

Give the fact we'll almost certainly not conclude our business until transfer deadline day I just hope we have an easy couple of opening games, otherwise our late transfer activity may be a significant contributing factor to losing a couple of points like the last two seasons.

Give the fact we'll almost certainly not conclude our business until transfer deadline day I just hope we have an easy couple of opening games, otherwise our late transfer activity may be a significant contributing factor to losing a couple of points like the last two seasons.

I have the same theory but different outcome. We usually waste the first few games so I'd rather waste them on games we aren't expected to pick up many points from anyway. Last season we took two points from Saudi Sportswashing Machine(a), West Brom(h) and Norwich(h) all because we didn't have a settled squad.

I have the same theory but different outcome. We usually waste the first few games so I'd rather waste them on games we aren't expected to pick up many points from anyway. Last season we took two points from Saudi Sportswashing Machine(a), West Brom(h) and Norwich(h) all because we didn't have a settled squad.

True points, well made. Also one plus of having tougher away fixtures early mean that the return will generally be new year which will also be tough but then both fixtures are out of the way for the run in. I would be quite happy with say Everton, Man U and Liverpool away fixtures in our first 10 games to be honest.

SSN with a teaser that Chelsea's first game will be at home

Arsenal vs. Aston Villa
Chelsea vs. Hull
Palace vs. Spurs
Liverpool vs. Stoke
Emirates Marketing Project vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich vs. Everton
Sunderland vs. Fulham
Swansea vs. Man Utd
West Brom vs. Southampton
West Ham vs. Cardiff

Back