• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First game of the season bingo

Need to left align the teams although apart from Palace messing it up it looks a lot like a down arrow!

It is bricky google sheets. But as somebody who is genuinely an advanced excel user I accept it is a horredndous piece of presentation

At home to West brom.
The one time our fans can't get in we have to be at home, makes sense.

For me it’s the one home game I would be more than happy to miss. You just know one of their giant seven foot centre backs will score from their one attempt on goal and they will spend 85 mins time wasting only for the ref to book Ben Foster in stoppage time in a totally meaningless and pointless gesture and we end up drawing 1–1. They’ve always been a bogey side for us and a horrible side to play against.

For me it’s the one home game I would be more than happy to miss. You just know one of their giant seven foot centre backs will score from their one attempt on goal and they will spend 85 mins time wasting only for the ref to book Ben Foster in stoppage time in a totally meaningless and pointless gesture and we end up drawing 1–1. They’ve always been a bogey side for us and a horrible side to play against.

Yeah tinkled all over our chips when we won the league, beat us at home on last day when the trophy was presented.

Back