• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Final bets for Window

Wish it went back to the "old days" no transfer window. Never forget going to home game on Boxing Day v West Ham and seeing we sign Steve Hodge completely out of the blue.

Wish it went back to the "old days" no transfer window. Never forget going to home game on Boxing Day v West Ham and seeing we sign Steve Hodge completely out of the blue.

As much as I hate the transfer window its a lot better then having it open all season, I hear enough bitching from those who think its easy to bring players in during the window, just think if it was open all season it would be bitch overdrive every week ;)

Well I least I am not looking for any excuse ( made up most of them ) to slag him off ;)

oh go on, i dare you to say something a tincy wincy bit negative about him.....i assure you he wont get upset;)

I'm starting to worry we're going to get stuck with a lousy last minute signing. This kid from United on a loan or something.

Nothing

Nada

Zilch.

A bit of hype around 5pm then Wilson on loan then that will be our lot, of course I am praying for levy to surprise us all but we have been here too many times over the last 5 years to have any belief or expectation that we can get another striker AND a midfielder.

Fingers crossed tho

Back